How did Lux get so many gains from HGH with such a late bone age?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
From what I understood, @Lux started taking HGH at 4 IUs a day at 15 but with a bone age of almost 18 (assume wrists were already closed at that point). However, bro still managed to grow over 2 inches and get thick af bones (still mirin his wrists) just from it, without even using an AI. Was that just an extreme reaction to 99% pure HGH? Or is this proof bone age xrays can be deceiving?

This confuses me, as there have been other users with an age even younger than him who claimed to have gotten close to 0 results from an even higher dose of HGH.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: future_ and 5'7 zoomer
maybe he had the promised late growth spurt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, 5'7 zoomer, rexylkmxg and 1 other person
From what I understood, @Lux started taking HGH at 4 IUs a day at 15 but with a bone age of almost 18 (assume wrists were already closed at that point). However, bro still managed to grow over 2 inches and get thick af bones (still mirin his wrists) just from it, without even using an AI. Was that just an extreme reaction to 99% pure HGH? Or is this proof bone age xrays can be deceiving?

This confuses me, as there have been other users with an age even younger than him who claimed to have gotten close to 0 results from an even higher dose of HGH.
we all react differently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, JCaesar and MA_ascender
I dont play league of legends so idk

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
we all react differently
Is it just how your body adapts to it that could make a 15 yo with all open growth plates not grow at all while an 18yo ascends so hard?

• JFL
New league lore lux had hgh deficiency

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and nakus
Just be lucky theory

• JFL
Is it just how your body adapts to it that could make a 15 yo with all open growth plates not grow at all while an 18yo ascends so hard?
it all just depends on how your body reacts to it, maybe your body can't put it to use, maybe the HGH is bad, there's just so many reasons shit can fail, and a late growth spurt can happen, so maybe it wasn't from HGH, many reasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MA_ascender and JCaesar
it all just depends on how your body reacts to it, maybe your body can't put it to use, maybe the HGH is bad, there's just so many reasons shit can fail, and a late growth spurt can happen, so maybe it wasn't from HGH, many reasons
Makes sense, I don't know how one would have a growth spurt at bone age 18 tho

Makes sense, I don't know how one would have a growth spurt at bone age 18 tho
late growth spurt, open growth plates, hyper reaction to HGH, GH deficiency, many reasons

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
open growth plates
I thought bone age escalated as growth plates closed, can you have a late one with a lot of open plates left?

I thought bone age escalated as growth plates closed, can you have a late one with a lot of open plates left?
yes and yes, it depends on the person completely

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar