how did maher get to 6'4.5

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6’2
only ppl who get to that height are balkan ogres or black nba potential players how did maher get to that gigaheight + loox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Growth Plate, to be human and 1 other person
Golf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Moggie, Hades and 10 others
had to compensate for his baby teeth

• +1
Reactions: to be human and SubhumanCurrycel
elite anglo genetics.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Genetic engineering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Erik-Jón and TeenAscender
He is manlet tbh one day a man will rise out of the ashes and mog tf outta even Maher in terms of SMV, STRONG 6'6 height, huge frame, O'Pry eye area, Pattinson jaw, Bale zygos and Chico harmony, along with perfect coloring, pheno, and appeal to ALL

We will form a cult in his name and will sacrifice other PSL Gods to this new PSL Elder God, allowing him to mog more and more

Nobody will be safe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, owlofathena, gymmaxedhorse and 11 others
He is manlet tbh one day a man will rise out of the ashes and mog tf outta even Maher in terms of SMV, STRONG 6'6 height, huge frame, O'Pry eye area, Pattinson jaw, Bale zygos and Chico harmony, along with perfect coloring, pheno, and appeal to ALL

We will form a cult in his name and will sacrifice other PSL Gods to this new PSL Elder God, allowing him to mog more and more

Nobody will be safe
the autists here will be 50 years old with posters of this ascended genetically godlike being on their walls posting about him thru their neurolinks in public discord incel hyper realistic vr chat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Hades, Deleted member 16220 and 5 others

Nobody will be safe
He already exists his name is Kelly Oubre Jr or Zaylon Thomas

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggie, Ethniframementalcel and to be human
Life isn’t fair some are born 5’2 Indians others 6’4 WASP Maher Chad lightskins

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, subhuman to mtn, Adonis and 1 other person
Only manlets talk about height this much, didn’t you use to larp as a height mogger what happened to that

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Adonis, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
Only manlets talk about height this much, didn’t you use to larp as a height mogger what happened to that
I’m 5’8 brutal

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I used to think I was 6’1.5 but I found out I was measuring wrong my unfrauded low is 183.8cm but I wake up at 185.5-186

I’m still taller than over 90 percent of ppl my age tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20179, Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
I used to think I was 6’1.5 but I found out I was measuring wrong my unfrauded low is 183.8cm but I wake up at 185.5-186

Only real way to mesure is Stadiometer abs by a nurse/doctor every other way is cope

Congratulations (y) heres your dopamine

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Only real way to mesure is Stadiometer abs by a nurse/doctor every other way is cope
Yeah well I get the exact same measurement using an aerosol can as I do stadiometer at the doctors so aerosol can is also a good option (Rob Paul approved)

• +1
Yeah well I get the exact same measurement using an aerosol can as I do stadiometer at the doctors so aerosol can is also a good option (Rob Paul approved)
Never heard of it but if rob says it’s legit it’s legit

Never heard of it but if rob says it’s legit it’s legit
Atleast in the US I am thoroughly convinced the average person adds over an inch to their stadiometer afternoon height most ppl guess me at 6’2 deadass

• +1
only ppl who get to that height are balkan ogres or black nba potential players how did maher get to that gigaheight + loox
He’s a once in a generation mogger, he won the genetic lottery, what is there to explain. Are you implying he got LL or something jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Erik-Jón
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179 and TeenAscender
Atleast in the US I am thoroughly convinced the average person adds over an inch to their stadiometer afternoon height most ppl guess me at 6’2 deadass
Someone thought I was 6’3 that’s 2 Inchs added to real height

• +1
Your could get LL and still be below average in north europe
He’s 5’9 so if he gets LL to legit 6’1(185.4cm+) that would be a little above avg (the tallest provinces in the Balkans average late 184cm to early 185cm) maybe only the Dinka tribe would mog 6’1 on average but the Dinka and specific Balkan provinces would be so small in population it wouldn’t matter

• +1
He’s 5’9 so if he gets LL to legit 6’1(185.4cm+) that would be a little above avg (the tallest provinces in the Balkans average late 184cm to early 185cm) maybe only the Dinka tribe would mog 6’1 on average but the Dinka and specific Balkan provinces would be so small in population it wouldn’t matter
Nah LL gives 3inchs at most and he’s self proclaimed 5’8 so at best he reaches 5’11 which is below average in scandi(by very little)

• So Sad
Nah LL gives 3inchs at most and he’s self proclaimed 5’8 so at best he reaches 5’11 which is below average in scandi(by very little)
What height do u think u will end up if you are 185cm now

• Hmm...
Fuck LL, if I try to boost my SMV, I’ll fraud like amnesia. LL is retarded

Fuck LL, if I try to boost my SMV, I’ll fraud like amnesia. LL is retarded
Nah bro LL to 5’11 that’s a solid height in non north European countries + you can lift fraud to 6’1-6’2 and become a mogger

Nah bro LL to 5’11 that’s a solid height in non north European countries + you can lift fraud to 6’1-6’2 and become a mogger
No, absolutely not

• +1
What height do u think u will end up if you are 185cm now
Don’t speak In cms use feet Inchs, I have no clue idc height doesn’t matter to me

they definteily do, americans pulled some high iq shit by all collectively lying about their height, making taller people seem even taller than they might be. just psychologically change the average height to lower theory

• +1
maher is 1/4 nigerian, nigger blood ensured tall height and bones

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall