How did Omar Borkan become a known model

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
He has no unique features, no chiseled jawline/chin, cheekbones are average, mouth and nose average, eyes slightly above average and no unusual coloring, hairline fucked up. Did he just money his way into modeling?

Attachments

• 91BBDC16-A7AC-4B0E-B322-FADBF42D969B.jpeg
    91BBDC16-A7AC-4B0E-B322-FADBF42D969B.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 188
  • B89424C2-BC19-44CC-9850-8C8CD01882EC.jpeg
    B89424C2-BC19-44CC-9850-8C8CD01882EC.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 175
  • 2DD43E27-510E-4604-9B4C-A5266BCBB9B9.jpeg
    2DD43E27-510E-4604-9B4C-A5266BCBB9B9.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 170
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, chaddyboi66, Looks234 and 2 others
Med = life on easy mode
to all my med bros
Ezgifcom gif maker 1

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8165 and 14 others
he looks good in those edited pics where he's wearing the head scarf without it he becomes LTN plus he's fat af now

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Looks234, Mongrelcel and 3 others
because he looked good, and top 0.01% among Arabs men in his prime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and .*my*.
pheno theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and .*my*.
Beard frauding, pheno and white teeth

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Looks234, Mongrelcel and 3 others
he was a chaddam in his prime

mogs tf out of atesh salih, leonardo di caprio,

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 8165, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 6273
Beard frauding, pheno and white teeth
Still most people wouldn’t be able to ever become so famous as mid tier normies. This motherfucker was once called “the most handsome Arab alive”, which is ridiculous.

• JFL
Reactions: evanpasha95
This is chaddam? Are you serious? Just a regular Arab.
youre probably in the minority who thinks thatm, hes 6'4 too, i think hes pretty GL. not now but then he was

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Just squint to be a model theorem

• JFL
He has no unique features, no chiseled jawline/chin, cheekbones are average, mouth and nose average, eyes slightly above average and no unusual coloring, hairline fucked up. Did he just money his way into modeling?
Bro take the harmony pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, chaddyboi66, .*my*. and 2 others
Still most people wouldn’t be able to ever become so famous as mid tier normies. This motherfucker was once called “the most handsome Arab alive”, which is ridiculous.
Well, who is the most handsome Arab alive according to you then?

• JFL
arab delusion 100%
He looks average af. The only thing not average about him is his height. He’s a complete fraud. It’s like opening a pizza box and finding comics.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
He looks average af. The only thing not average about him is his height. He’s a complete fraud. It’s like opening a pizza box and finding comics.
so hes a 5/10 arab in your opinion?

• +1
Think again

No wonder he wears that headscarf everywhere he drops 2psl when he takes it off brutal hairpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, chaddyboi66, Looks234 and 3 others
  • JFL
ahahhahaha wtf is this shit, it's comical in comparision to PSL god tributes
Yes. He looks ridiculous. He will remain a mystery to me. The crazy thing is that he would attract stacylites/stacies just like a real chad would, simply because everyone believes this lie about him.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
his wearing the head scarf he takes it off he becomes LTN ded srs
just glue the headscarf on and dont take it off theorem

hes muslim anyway so can get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Ethnic cope. I’m ethnic looking but I don’t cope like that. You’re a disgrace to ethnics.
u deff suffer from some heavy downs syndrome

go see all the experiments on here and then come back
Berzerk s05 - YouTube

only the white chad mogged the chaddam mothafucka, get a mix chaddam and they mog the hardest

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
u deff suffer from some heavy downs syndrome

go see all the experiments on here and then come back
Berzerk s05 - YouTube

only the white chad mogged the chaddam mothafucka, get a mix chaddam and they mog the hardest
Oh you’re new on this website. That explains it. Don’t worry you’ll come around, abomination.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .*my*. and salmankhanfan
He looks aesthetic in gigafrauded pics, but yeah other than that nothing special. Not even Chaddamlite tbh, just HTN.

• +1
you basically figured it out already, he has good averageness without any specific stand out features but also no apparent failos (in those fraudmaxxed pics atleast) = harmony

kinda like an arab chico

• JFL

fuck off nibba

• JFL
you basically figured it out already, he has good averageness without any specific stand out features but also no apparent failos (in those fraudmaxxed pics atleast) = harmony

kinda like an arab chico
Chico’s mouth contains most of his teeth, if not all of them. This dude’s mouth has like 12 teeth because he’s a recessed fuck. Proof that he’s subhuman is his wife. Look at this thing.

Chico’s mouth contains most of his teeth, if not all of them. This dude’s mouth has like 12 teeth because he’s a recessed fuck. Proof that he’s subhuman is his wife. Look at this thing.

he looks like shit in motion these days ngl

but i can def see his appeal in the specific pics you've posted in the OP with his mouth closed and his eyes squintmaxxed, his face is very harmonious in those fraudmaxxed pics

• +1

but i can def see his appeal in the specific pics you've posted in the OP with his mouth closed and his eyes squintmaxxed, his face is very harmonious in those fraudmaxxed pics
This was 2 years ago

Yes true. He’s a master fraud.