How did Richard Ramirez ascend in prison?

ahouzeh18

ahouzeh18

Bronze
When captured he looked like this: a MTN mexican junkie

IMG 7023

A few years later during his trial he looked like this: a white passing dark triad PSL god

IMG 7024

How tf does he look so much different and better?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, EdgyFashionist, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
probably becasue he stopped eating human meat and other weird shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Bars, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
Probably tren or some shit idk testosterone too

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Idk bro doesnt look like just hygiene and tan, theres literally more bone
maybe he leanmaxxed? But still he was already lean in the first pic and looked average in terms of bones. Weird shit

maybe he leanmaxxed? But still he was already lean in the first pic and looked average in terms of bones. Weird shit
Probably blasted tren and testosterone while having good genes he gained a shit ton of dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
i mean he went from eating literal shit and sleeping in graveyards to having a normal routine with prison food

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
before Richard was in prison he was homeless half the time and he used to be a cocaine and drug addict in general that worsened his teeth and skin including having dirty hair when he was homeless half the time.
Because teeth have an impact on the jaw he got some pulled out and the prison fixed his damaged teeth and gave him recreational teeth.
His skin improved because he didn’t use any drug neither eat his high sugar diet.
His hair became longer and cleaner because he had to shower in prison.
The prison basically made him a Chad.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fxckz, Bars and EdgyFashionist
makes sense. Do you also think he dropped in body fat? Because his bones look so much more defined as well.

When captured he looked like this: a MTN mexican junkie

View attachment 3109175

A few years later during his trial he looked like this: a white passing dark triad PSL god

View attachment 3109194

How tf does he look so much different and better?
he aged, quality in pics is diff , hair and he looks cl in the first pic minimum no feature changed except eye area due shit angle and shit face expression

Literally just a different angle and lighting. The only difference is haircut and probably bodyfat. There's only so much you can do in prison

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18
Literally just a different angle and lighting. The only difference is haircut and probably bodyfat. There's only so much you can do in prison
yeah so he probably just untanned, grew his hair and dropped from 10-12 percent body fat to like 6 percent.

Do you think he was leaner in prison? Because his zygos seem so much bigger in the second pic
might be the angle or he probably used roids and the fact that people use ccs on his pics it make his bones most likely more prominent but u can see when he got caught he had giga huge bones like just search up on yt i think often in his pics or videos the old cameras play role thats why he looks different in a lot of vid/pics if anything he would have more fat in prison cause this mf was literally starving before and barely eating

might be the angle or he probably used roids and the fact that people use ccs on his pics it make his bones most likely more prominent but u can see when he got caught he had giga huge bones like just search up on yt i think often in his pics or videos the old cameras play role thats why he looks different in a lot of vid/pics if anything he would have more fat in prison cause this mf was literally starving before and barely eating
ccs i mean like a ,,filter'' somehow