How did such genetics even survive this long?????

Is he worse of or better of than me ?

View attachment 2560137
your face is just too ethnic, beta buxing currifoids for life. I would shave/lazer all body hair, hop on roids and consider getting jaw implants. Physical potential is there tho but roids are a must.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
your face is just too ethnic, beta buxing currifoids for life. I would shave/lazer all body hair, hop on roids and consider getting jaw implants. Physical potential is there tho but roids are a must.

I don't want to beta bux

My condolences

I don't want to beta bux
Then whoremaxxing only option left, without giga jestering/betabuxing no foid will give you attention naturally.

Face fat genetics is out of control, balding, giga framecel, probably 5’6 or below, bad eye sight (has glasses), BUSTED FACE THAT MAKES U LOOK LIKE CHAD, bad metabolism
How would balding or looks matter?

How would balding or looks matter?
All that matters for attracting a mate but even beyond that everything is wrong with this guy even if u put a normie face on him there’s no way of survival

• So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Without betabux idk if there’s any other way even with the lowest of the low

I'd rather save for surgery not in a million years would I ever beta bux

• +1
All that matters for attracting a mate
In nature you just rape the women, no one gives a shit about attracting them.

The strong ogres survive not the beautiful prettyboys, they only thrive in this gynocentric shithole.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Iasacrko

go bald. trust me bro!

its very sad people trying to make him believe being bald will make him attractive. this society is a meme.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse, g0op, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
Very brutal but he really looks deformed I cant see one good thing about him. He can try to ascend but imo he should probably get a vasectomy.
Meanwhile if he had a good personality like this guy:

• Ugh..
View attachment 2560307

go bald. trust me bro!

its very sad people trying to make him believe being bald will make him attractive. this society is a meme.
Good advice, larping as a cancer patient so people treat him better by shaving his head

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds
In nature you just rape the women, no one gives a shit about attracting them.

The strong ogres survive not the beautiful prettyboys, they only thrive in this gynocentric shithole.
Ever since humans made tribes u weren’t just gonna rape someone and get away with it

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds
Dude probably has some genetic condition, like Klinefelter's or something worse.

Man I really feel bad for this guy. He's like one of the ugliest people that I've ever seen. So sad man.

He must have really bad karma. Maybe he was cartel leader or something in his previous life.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Like does he have any pros?

Face fat genetics is out of control, balding, giga framecel, probably 5’6 or below, bad eye sight (has glasses), BUSTED FACE THAT MAKES U LOOK LIKE CHAD, bad metabolism

Like bro how did his lineage survive this long????

I’m sorry but it has to die with him

I’m not one for this sub5s don’t deserve to reproduce theory but sub3 is where I’m dropping the flag at

You can’t

the idea you can eliminate bad genetics is a low IQ take

At most you can mitigate their appearance in the gene pool but genetics by definition is a lottery and you’ll always have defects randomly popping up

This guy is just unlucky

I’m not one for this sub5s don’t deserve to reproduce theory but sub3 is where I’m dropping the flag at

Screenshot 2023 11 19 193813

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Iasacrko
He should be sterilised

if he leanmaxxes, gets lasik, LL and gymcells he could slay in SEa tbh, would probably mog the locals there
Yeah, he can slay in SEA tbh

the fact that he’s asking if he’s ugly or not is crazy…

He should die and bring with him those genetics tbh, not even being funny
mirin the selflessness

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Im thinking more about how shit like bulging eyes, shit brow ridges survived and continued breeding into our age.

Serious with all the wars and shit in the past how the fuck did recessed brow ridges and sunken defenseless eyes make it this far?

@enchanted_elixir thoughts nigga

geniunely this guy has to LDAR and realize that dating isn't for him. His only hope is to betabuxx or cope with heroin or vidya

absolute genetic trash. Only good thing I guess is his race but even then he looks like a leprechaun so i can't even give this faggot a pass on his phenotype jfl

chad mentality

my gf is 5'4 and im only 5'7, my dad was 6'2 so im still holding out for being a late bloomer, if i stay 5'7 though ive considered not having kids because being short sucks i dont want my kids to go through what i do
how old r u?

Im thinking more about how shit like bulging eyes, shit brow ridges survived and continued breeding into our age.

Serious with all the wars and shit in the past how the fuck did recessed brow ridges and sunken defenseless eyes make it this far?

@enchanted_elixir thoughts nigga
Might not be genetic, might be fetal, environmental or something else.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31497

Wtf is wrong with these people

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko