How did this guy do bad on TINDER? Mogs the whole forum to oblivion

That's actually a really good match rate. I would even consider up to 1/1000 a really good match rate.
But he is 99.999% looks how did 70% swipe left

But he is 99.999% looks how did 70% swipe left
Even the ugliest woman on earth is 10000x more valuable than the best looking man.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Beetlejuice, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
share it tbhb
Screenshot 20200915 211809

Really should get something better to do

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
27% is amazing, in less than a day he can get a date with a Stacy(lite). Sure compared to a foid is shit but as a man that's awesome.

• Ugh..
27% is amazing, in less than a day he can get a date with a Stacy(lite). Sure compared to a foid is shit but as a man that's awesome.
he mogs her to oblivion she's a fakeup fraduing whore, nowhere near a stacy, jfl this is hypergamy at it's finest, just exist mode is insane

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 275
he mogs her to oblivion she's a fakeup fraduing whore, nowhere near a stacy, jfl this is hypergamy at it's finest, just exist mode is insane
Then kidnap and harass every man in the world to blackpill them so we can turn the tide.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and TRNA
Then kidnap and harass every man in the world to blackpill them so we can turn the tide.
I would want every man to be at least be redpilled so they know female nature, so no more simps and cucks, but if everyone is blackpilled then our competetion would skyrocket, I hate women tbh and if you don't then you're IQ is -20

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Virgincel
I would want every man to be at least be redpilled so they know female nature, so no more simps and cucks, but if everyone is blackpilled then our competetion would skyrocket, I hate women tbh and if you don't then you're IQ is -20
I hate women but I hate betas/simps more. If those faggots understood just by ignoring bitches they would start chasing us they would do it but they are too fucking retarded.

• Ugh..
I hate women but I hate betas/simps more. If those faggots understood just by ignoring bitches they would start chasing us they would do it but they are too fucking retarded.
the men who are simp beta cucks, are usually incel in denial, low tier normies, normies don't simp that hard but they treat women with respect jfl, I mean women don't care about ugly men, but it's better to have some pride/dignity than to be a bitch, better incel than cuck, also if women told the truth a lot more men would be blackpilled, maybe some sort of uprising or change would come, since many men would realize that it's over so something drastic could happen

• +1
oh yes they would, women want validation AND sex, if men ignore women they will start chasing us because they need validation and because they need cawk

• JFL
oh yes they would, women want validation AND sex, if men ignore women they will start chasing us because they need validation and because they need cawk
Women don't need cock, they don't have a sexdrive even 1/10th as strong as that of men. For a woman, 80% of men their age don't turn them on at all.

The only men they crave validation from is chadlites and better. They dont care if some average guy gives them attention or not, those men are invisible and useless to them anyways

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Polka
Women don't need cock, they don't have a sexdrive even 1/10th as strong as that of men. For a woman, 80% of men their age don't turn them on at all.

The only men they crave validation from is chadlites and better. They dont care if some average guy gives them attention or not, those men are invisible and useless to them anyways
nigga that happens because they have the upper hand, "we" allowed that to happen, they can choose, they can wait for a chadlite or chad to fuck them instead of a Joe every day. Women love sex, even if their sex drive is lower, but they can wait for sex if that means a better man to fuck with. If no man shows interest in women for long enough, they will start losing their mind, they NEED validation and they want to fuck, it would be a matter of time. Why do some girls text you back after months if you don't talk to them? because they need validation, either they are trying to get YOUR attention or they are so bored because nobody else is texting them, they fucking need it it's their drug.

If you became a Chad, you would stop seeing Beckys attractive and you'd rather wait a week to fuck a Stacy than getting a Becky every day.

This process would take months to complete, their brain would need to get hard reset but it would work and it would be glorious.

• Ugh..
faggoat2x you are banned stop reacting to my posts

• Ugh..
Ankur: Hey
(0:53)

Yea to an extent that’s true. Foids are so validation flooded it hurts us @personalityinkwell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and goat2x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back