how did this guy erand get more chin and jaw projection

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
he claims to have not had any surgery done and just got braces, mewing and hard chewing only. lots of people are just saying puberty idk
IMG 9725

Attachments

• IMG_9726.jpeg
    IMG_9726.jpeg
    358.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
surgery, his ramus changed

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, datboijj and chadintraining
puberty

• +1
Reactions: shredmaxer
his ramus also elongated

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and sportsmogger
yeah just noticed this but maybe puberty he looks very young and underdeveloped in the first picture
u cant grow ur ramus that tall, he was 16 in that pic

u cant grow ur ramus that tall, he was 16 in that pic
it can, everyone goes through puberty at different rates and people faces grow even after 20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, odux, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
it can, everyone goes through puberty at different rates and people faces grow even after 20
k shami did the same he literally just grew up, sayinf surgery to everything is a cope, but i wouldn’t be suprised if k did because his parents are rich but erand nah i don’t think he had anything done

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Pretty much everyone ik who is in their 20s look like a more matured version of them at 15-17

The features themselves usually don’t change that much, you can usually tell who will be a chad when they grow up when they are very young

Pretty much everyone ik who is in their 20s look like a more matured version of them at 15-17

The features themselves usually don’t change that much, you can usually tell who will be a chad when they grow up when they are very young
i’m 20 going on 21 i get told by everyone i look younger; around 17 is the average i get told, i still don’t think i’m finished with puberty as i had delayed puberty, i remember being the last kid at school to get arm pit hair and hiding that i had non in the changing rooms LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Samsepioler and sportsmogger
so like 1 in a million chance
nope not not at all look around on the street men are looking more like boys every year search an 18 yo in the 70s they look 25

k shami did the same he literally just grew up, sayinf surgery to everything is a cope, but i wouldn’t be suprised if k did because his parents are rich but erand nah i don’t think he had anything done
Nothing in his facial structure really changed that much other than the jaw (due to the implants)

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and incelmogger
Nothing in his facial structure really changed that much other than the jaw (due to the implants)
shami is one i’m not sure on seen rumours of his family being surgeons and giga rich people so wouldn’t be surprised especially since he makes it his whole life and personally it makes sense tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
i’m 20 going on 21 i get told by everyone i look younger; around 17 is the average i get told, i still don’t think i’m finished with puberty as i had delayed puberty, i remember being the last kid at school to get arm pit hair and hiding that i had non in the changing rooms LOL
Me too, I'm 21 and I have recently stopped growing, but I think puberty is still not finished yet

shami is one i’m not sure on seen rumours of his family being surgeons and giga rich people so wouldn’t be surprised especially since he makes it his whole life and personally it makes sense tbh
he is also very egotistical and sells a course for 40 dollars a month practically scamming tiktokcel children

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Me too, I'm 21 and I have recently stopped growing, but I think puberty is still not finished yet
puberty goes until late 20s and people like us experience it later on which is rape because i get ID’d 247 at bars and told i look 17

Literally just different lighting, angle, and clearer skin. His face pretty much looks the same.

People really fall for anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
i remember being insecure about the fact that i didnt have pubic hair when others did

he is also very egotistical and sells a course for 40 dollars a month practically scamming tiktokcel children
scum of the earth. taking advantage of insecure 13-14 year olds and charging them 40 a month for information that’s available for free

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
it does lol i’m living proof of this
same i literally grew a jaw and it saved my life from 17-20 and I'm scared of it getting even bigger i will be a block

he claims to have not had any surgery done and just got braces, mewing and hard chewing only. lots of people are just saying puberty idkView attachment 2633653
no his chin projection is the same.
his chin height, chin width, bigonial width grew all that happened.
I might be wrong, his okd photos look reccesed from the front.

permajutting, angle, lightning, puberty

Im basically in the midst of this right now i think and using my brother who hit puberty early and now at 15 is basically fully developed bone structure and height wise as an example i think i still have ALOT of growth left for my frame and bone structure and to loose facial fat since as siblings we probably have very similar genetics and hes just further along developing than me.

I just wish id hit puberty super early lol, im starting to catch up to my brother development wise now. there was a point 2 years ago when he was 6'2 and i was 5'8 but now im 6'4 and hes 6'6, same with voice depth and frame, he used to be way wider than me and basically sounded like an adult and i sounded like a normal 14 year old, now hes only slightly deeper than me and his frame is only bigger because hes not skinny