How did this guy find such a cool niche?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
There’s this singer from a band and he has a cool style. He looks like a thuggish tatted up fat dude off the streets but he makes music that sounds like The Cure or other goth alt rock music. But all his merch has thuggish fonts as if he’s a rapper. How’d he come up with this? Why didn’t I think of this first

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and try2beme
Theres many niggas like this in vegas

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Theres many niggas like this in vegas
how could you tell? I doubt they make music that sounds like alt rock faggot white rich boy music. The thing that makes the guy cool is that he makes music that doesn’t even match with the way he looks. He looks like he makes nigger music but he doesn’t

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
no he looks like shit

There’s this singer from a band and he has a cool style. He looks like a thuggish tatted up fat dude off the streets but he makes music that sounds like The Cure or other goth alt rock music. But all his merch has thuggish fonts as if he’s a rapper. How’d he come up with this? Why didn’t I think of this first
Jewish Illuminati Must have sold himself

how could you tell? I doubt they make music that sounds like alt rock faggot white rich boy music. The thing that makes the guy cool is that he makes music that doesn’t even match with the way he looks. He looks like he makes nigger music but he doesn’t
The niche is half way nigger half way emo?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
The niche is half way nigger half way emo?
No it’s like he looks like a fat thuggish white boy like “combo” from breaking bad. But he makes music that sounds like 90s indie goth music. But his face is all tatted like he’s from NWA

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme