Reactions: FrenchChad, looksmac, jisko32 and 14 others
I was searching accutane experiences and this popped up

• Woah
Reactions: Random_maxxer
"how bad are human growth hormone side effects in teenagers"

Last edited:
  • Woah
i awlays new i was subhuman so i tried hitting my face to see if made me look better saw was called bonesmahsing then saw term looksmaxxing and searched looksmaxxing forum

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Random_maxxer
Astro Sky and another Ytber I forgot years back

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, optimisticzoomer, midlatinocel and 1 other person
i somehow chanced upon a edit of richard ramirez on yt then went down the rabbit hole of blackpill and then found this forum jfl

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz and Random_maxxer
i was searching finasteride and suddenly trapped

• +1
I was just searching about bonesmashing browridge and founs this:lul:
i got bullied 2 years ago niggas used to call me turtle neck and dr doofenshmurtz so i found this while i was researching on methods to help cope

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Random_maxxer and Kofri727
A TikTok clip told me to join looksmax.org to become Chad.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
joining .is in like 2018 led me here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: cavy
I searched up “how to get cheekbones”
And found a forum here

anyone that joined in 2023 and after saying anything other than tiktok is lying

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Cringe pickup videos to hamza to wheat waffles to tails then final destination org

anyone that joined in 2023 and after saying anything other than tiktok is lying
nah I didnt make an account till recently but the whole dillon laythem thing that happened made me curious so I just searched “looksmaxxing” and found ts

I was just lurking .is, saw some users piss and moan about this site, knew I had to see what the fuss was about :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Random_maxxer
i had contact with terms such as hunter eyes and "warrior skull" ( :lul: ) on image boards back in n 2019–2020. found this website while doing some google research abt those in 2021

As always, obsessed by my alopecia, browsing through forums I found this one, then thanks to the testimonies here I realized that by becoming bald and fat I was turning into a truecel. Since then I have lived in constant tension, obsessed with appearance

As always, obsessed by my alopecia, browsing through forums I found this one, then thanks to the testimonies here I realized that by becoming bald and fat I was turning into a truecel. Since then I have lived in constant tension, obsessed with appearance
As everyone else here. Good luck with the journey man

I used to watch Hamza in late 2020 and found out about the redpill which then led to seeing posts about blackpillers on Reddit. Then I slowly started getting blackpilled from YouTube and Reddit then finally stumbled onto here

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
I used to watch Hamza in late 2020 and found out about the redpill which then led to seeing posts about blackpillers on Reddit. Then I slowly started getting blackpilled from YouTube and Reddit then finally stumbled onto here
Oh ur a old one

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Cringe pickup videos to hamza to wheat waffles to tails then final destination org
Most ppl are here from hamza

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and user123456
newfags will say anything but tiktok because they know that would be social suicide
I know I'm '24 cel but I always knew about this site. I was scared of the site at 12-13 though -- Never seen so much negro hate and slurs in my life :forcedsmile:

Most ppl are here from hamza
Hamza ruined me i was sorta nt maybe a ltn bloatcell back then but i had girls into me because of height and not being mentally fucked now im a 6"6 gym maxed moneymaxed htn and living in hell

Hamza ruined me i was sorta nt maybe a ltn bloatcell back then but i had girls into me because of height and not being mentally fucked now im a 6"6 gym maxed moneymaxed htn and living in hell
Is this sarcasm? He helped me a lot too

Is this sarcasm? He helped me a lot too
As much as people on here hate on him, he also helped me a lot. But this was before he started milking teens for their money and actually put effort into his videos with good advice. I never took any of his dating advice though it always sounded cringe to me

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
As much as people on here hate on him, he also helped me a lot. But this was before he started milking teens for their money and actually put effort into his videos with good advice. I never took any of his dating advice though it always sounded cringe to me
Yeah man i dont fw him now

• +1
Reactions: N1666
askTRP

Lucky me I found the truth. Maybe if I’d just held frame bro I would have compensated for my recessed everything.

jordan barrett

Ironically it was a water pulling thread that led me here