how did women get associated with beauty?

for most of human history male facial aesthetics were praised and men were thought of as the beautiful ones. when did women get associated with it? also when you consider most of female beauty is just frauding it makes no sense. there is no woman above 7psl either.
Why do you think that way? even in hellenic-greco culture where male beauty was uphold they still had goddesses of beauty like Aphrodite and Venus.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Earth Dollar
yes proper male development requires much more nutrients than a woman's. it is why the male faces of today lack what they did in the past.

cleanliness probably also has a lot to do with it.
Do make babies demand more resources in womb and growing up tbh

Why do you think that way? even in hellenic-greco culture where male beauty was uphold they still had goddesses of beauty like Aphrodite and Venus.
they started out as goddesses of war

for most of human history though men were selected for their looks or resources. men didn't care how women looked because all men cared about at the time was being able to reproduce.

Last edited:
they started out as goddesses of war

for most of human history though men were selected for their looks or resources. men didn't care how women looked because all men cared about at the time was being able to reproduce.
yes but what are you referring to is pre-civilisation time where human societies were heavily darwinists. There was barely any culture at that time.

• +1
yes but what are you referring to is pre-civilisation time where human societies were heavily darwinists. There was barely any culture at that time.
but our primitive brains are still with us. obviously the introduction of civilization changed some social dynamics.

in the modern age female beauty only gets pushed as selling point. even during recessions the beauty industry does not see a decline in sales.

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
but our primitive brains are still with us. obviously the introduction of civilization changed some social dynamics.

in the modern age female beauty only gets pushed as selling point. even during recessions the beauty industry does not see a decline in sales.
i'm not very knowledgeable about the history and the evolution of human litterature , but i assume that feminine beauty was more praised and boasted by men which was clear in poems and other pieces of litererature, i'm not saying that male beauty was discarded and cast aside but female beauty had more light shed on it in my opinion.

• +1
i'm not very knowledgeable about the history and the evolution of human litterature , but i assume that feminine beauty was more praised and boasted by men which was clear in poems and other pieces of litererature, i'm not saying that male beauty was discarded and cast aside but female beauty had more light shed on it in my opinion.
agreed especially since most men were straight they would be paying more attention to female looks instead of male looks. also the female looks bar is much lower than mens.

although a top tier man is miles ahead of a top tier woman. I can't think of single woman that comes to mind that can ever be as aesthetic as the psl gods, my avi, or other chads without frauding. even with frauding they fall behind.

• +1
agreed especially since most men were straight they would be paying more attention to female looks instead of male looks. also the female looks bar is much lower than mens.

although a top tier man is miles ahead of a top tier woman. I can't think of single woman that comes to mind that can ever be as aesthetic as the psl gods, my avi, or other chads without frauding. even with frauding they fall behind.
And i also think that for most of history of civilisation women were more pressured to be pretty or look appealing whereas men had to climb up the social ladder and accumulate wealth to be perceived as attractive , until the cursed industrial civilisation came along and shifted dramatically the social dynamics simply because it allowed women to work which gave them financial rights and became partially or completely independent from men so they had to look for other criteria other than money and status when it comes to dating, now men are pressured to be more beautiful and desirable than ever in history of civilisation.

• +1
And i also think that for most of history of civilisation women were more pressured to be pretty or look appealing whereas men had to climb up the social ladder and accumulate wealth to be perceived as attractive , until the cursed industrial civilisation came along and shifted dramatically the social dynamics simply because it allowed women to work which gave them financial rights and became partially or completely independent from men so they had to look for other criteria other than money and status when it comes to dating, now men are pressured to be more beautiful and desirable than ever in history of civilisation.
yes with agriculture men could accumulate more resources allowing men who aren't as appealing physically to have some appeal in a different way. the industrial revolution was a major shift in the way people behaved, communicated and saw the world. because of the glutton of resources women don't need to rely on men for resources like food, water, and shelter because there is an abundance of it. women have always desired attractive men because in their primitive brain attractive male traits signal good survival. they now can express these desires more freely than in the past of civilization because of the abundances.

• +1
yes with agriculture men could accumulate more resources allowing men who aren't as appealing physically to have some appeal in a different way. the industrial revolution was a major shift in the way people behaved, communicated and saw the world. because of the glutton of resources women don't need to rely on men for resources like food, water, and shelter because there is an abundance of it. women have always desired attractive men because in their primitive brain attractive male traits signal good survival. they now can express these desires more freely than in the past of civilization because of the abundances.
exactly, not to mention the rise of feminism,liberalism and communication technology with the decline of religion and traditional monogamy are all significant factor that contributed to shifting the pressure and the burden to be more beautiful and sexually appealing to men. Human society has regressed to darwinist times.

• +1
exactly, not to mention the rise of feminism,liberalism and communication technology with the decline of religion and traditional monogamy are all significant factor that contributed to shifting the pressure and the burden to be more beautiful and sexually appealing to men. Human society has regressed to darwinist times.
it was only a matter of time when the so called "traditional" social structures fell. weird how society feels so advanced yet do primitive at the same time. quite a paradox.

this is just natural order though. throughout the animal kingdom the males are much more colorful and striking than the females. this mostly what the males use to attract the females.

examples:

peacocks

Male Female Peacocks scaled

lions

Screenshot 2023 11 19 at 114917 AM

Mandarin ducks

Images

• +1
it was only a matter of time when the so called "traditional" social structures fell. weird how society feels so advanced yet do primitive at the same time. quite a paradox.

this is just natural order though. throughout the animal kingdom the males are much more colorful and striking than the females. this mostly what the males use to attract the females.

examples:

peacocks

View attachment 2870063

lions

View attachment 2870064

Mandarin ducks

View attachment 2870068
True , that's partly due to the fact that males should have more born structure and density than females, also the selective pressure against males have significantly improved their fitness compared to females.

• +1