how did you accept you will never have a girlfriend and what did you do be content with it?

D

Deleted member 8988

Platinum
I will never be 5.25-5.5psl and 6'1"+ the minimum bar to have a non cucked relationship in 2022, regardless of the amount of surgeries I can realistically get.
I don't want to rope, but what are my choices? Prostitution is illegal and seeing people happy in relationships, often younger than me, kills me inside. Is there any mindset or buddhist technique to transcend this level of reality?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
any incel here ?

I will never be 5.25-5.5psl and 6'1"+ the minimum bar to have a non cucked relationship in 2022, regardless of the amount of surgeries I can realistically get.
I don't want to rope, but what are my choices? Prostitution is illegal and seeing people happy in relationships, often younger than me, kills me inside. Is there any mindset or buddhist technique to transcend this level of reality?
When I learnt about the heightpill I realised it never began for me

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Almost Chadlite and 1 other person
i'm trying to find one yakhi😹😹🤙🤙🤙, dont ever get up , keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for ur dreams.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 8988
When I learnt about the heightpill I realised it never began for me
if you are decently good looking the height pull isn't nearly as bad tbh. If you have an above average frame it also means a lot less. My 5'8.5" coworker gets called big and tall only because he has wide shoulders.

I don't want to say that it isn't one of the most brutal blackpills, because it maybe is, close to the racepill if not worse when accounting all aspects of ones life like career success and social status.

But the facepill is just insane on the other hand. No women will feel attracted to you if you don't have well developed jaws, deep set big PFL eyes, forward and masculine browridge, a low hairline with thick hair etc. Imo with above average height you can get women easier but not necessarily make them attracted to you, it's more of a social status thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
if you are decently good looking the height pull isn't nearly as bad tbh. If you have an above average frame it also means a lot less. My 5'8.5" coworker gets called big and tall only because he has wide shoulders.

I don't want to say that it isn't one of the most brutal blackpills, because it maybe is, close to the racepill if not worse when accounting all aspects of ones life like career success and social status.

But the facepill is just insane on the other hand. No women will feel attracted to you if you don't have well developed jaws, deep set big PFL eyes, forward and masculine browridge, a low hairline with thick hair etc. Imo with above average height you can get women easier but not necessarily make them attracted to you, it's more of a social status thing.
You can ascend everyone if hard working enough i ascended 3 psl by grinding

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
i'm trying to find one yakhi😹😹🤙🤙🤙, dont ever get up , keep grinding keep hustling, shoot for ur dreams.
I don't kno man, I came back from the holidays at the beach and every single guy I've seen with a girl was at least 4.5 psl and 6'1"+. There were many 5.5 psl masculine looking slaywers, and always mogging their GFs by at least 2 points. 4.5 psl guys were together with ugly landwhales...

I realised that those are the guys in non cucked relationships. The couples I see usually in my city are more looksmatched but they are definitely betabuxxed/ "oofy doofy" relationships.

Budhism is retarded and so are you. Ain't gotta be 6 ft to have a non cucked relationship in any year. Get off the internet and be an attractive person in real life where people are forced to have a longer attention span.. Make people scratch their heads in bewilderment after meating you. Quit being a boring person. Quit being timid. Quit caring about other people's approval and forget what it feels like to have cortisol released into your bloodstream.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 18840
You can ascend everyone if hard working enough i ascended 3 psl by grinding
I cant imagine you being less goodlooking unless you got surgery and it went really well, you just have the bone structure and harmony...unless you had no hair and staphylococcus aureus level acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Budhism is retarded and so are you. Ain't gotta be 6 ft to have a non cucked relationship in any year. Get off the internet and be an attractive person in real life where people are forced to have a longer attention span.. Make people scratch their heads in bewilderment after meating you. Quit being a boring person. Quit being timid. Quit caring about other people's approval and forget what it feels like to have cortisol released into your bloodstream.
why are all interesting, outgoing, attentive, confident people in relationship having their facial bones sticking out 3cm more than the average man I see alone ( i see more men alone than couples )?

I cant imagine you being less goodlooking unless you got surgery and it went really well, you just have the bone structure and harmony...unless you had no hair and staphylococcus aureus level acne
I will pm

• +1
I am good-looking enough to get HTB girls (4.25PSL 6'0) but I don't have top tier personality/status/money to get any girls.

Looks are complete cope. You need to have top-tier mental fortitude, happiness, positive life-view, NT, etc. if u want any chance at all with women.

This forums is just people coping with looks when they simply aren't happy enough to get women.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 8988
I am good-looking enough to get HTB girls (4.25PSL 6'0) but I don't have top tier personality/status/money to get any girls.

Looks are complete cope. You need to have top-tier mental fortitude, happiness, positive life-view, NT, etc. if u want any chance at all with women.

This forums is just people coping with looks when they simply aren't happy enough to get women.
so you get matches on tinder and even messages but somehow your persona makes them run away? sounds like cope no offence.

this forum ironically made me believe looks dont matter that much or that you just have to be 4-4.5psl and NT to get women and then to be attracted to you which is a lie. Looks theory on the other hand that I mostly learnt from faceamdlms and other blackpilled channels/sources but from this forum too keeps reinforcing me the idea that the 80/20 theory is legit by observing people outside.

Why i'm more depressed when spending time outside than when rotting here ?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 18840
so you get matches on tinder and even messages but somehow your persona makes them run away? sounds like cope no offence.

this forum ironically made me believe looks dont matter that much or that you just have to be 4-4.5psl and NT to get women and then to be attracted to you which is a lie. Looks theory on the other hand that I mostly learnt from faceamdlms and other blackpilled channels/sources but from this forum too keeps reinforcing me the idea that the 80/20 theory is legit by observing people outside.

Why i'm more depressed when spending time outside than when rotting here ?
I come back from this sorry. I am shizophrenic.

I don't get matches or messages on tinder cuz of sub5PSL looks, but my personality is shit too.
But my personality doesn't have an influence on the fact girls don't even want to get to know me in the first place.

My looks are bad but my personality is also bad. But women care mostly about looks.

mgtow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 18840
I come back from this sorry. I am shizophrenic.

I don't get matches or messages on tinder cuz of sub5PSL looks, but my personality is shit too.
But my personality doesn't have an influence on the fact girls don't even want to get to know me in the first place.

My looks are bad but my personality is also bad. But women care mostly about looks.

mgtow
If you are sub 5 psl but not sub 4 like me then I see what you meant and I agree you can get girls, and personality matters of course, especially being NT, which is impossible to change. My point was that they won't be attracted to you and those relationships will be predictable meaning that they will tend to suck.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
why are all interesting, outgoing, attentive, confident people in relationship having their facial bones sticking out 3cm more than the average man I see alone ( i see more men alone than couples )?
Where do you see these people? At the mall?

I'm bigger than Jesys now

Foid detected :lul:

Last edited:
Foid detected :lul:
Defeatist p*ssy detected. If you expect your looks to be the determining factor of whether or not your gonna call the shots in a relationship then you might as well just start renting your mouth and asshole out to glory holes.
sounds word for word like that fat bitch Magrat from incel discord servers
No, I'm not that landwhale who rejected you.

• JFL
I accumulated alot of copes (28 KHHV)

• Woah
Im 5'9 and have an ideal relationship

Forgot to add Chad face, good income and great natty gymcelled body
Robert de niro lol

• Woah