how did you become atheist

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

caeruleo sanguine
I remember being like a 10-12 year old kid, id call my dad a faggot for wearing a pink shirt:lul:. I remember trying to convert my secular friend, i was like 'you gotta believe in jesus bro'.

My mom gave me a talking to after that one 'Retarded, you can't try convert other kids if there parents don't wanna raise them like that its their fault'

Well anyways. I was on youtube and I saw some atheist youtube videos flaming christianity. Talking shit. 'fuck you god, bitch ass nigger' type shit. I didn't like that so i turned the video off and watched some mario videos.

But one day i saw this video

Now i clicked on it with the mindset 'im gonna beat this shit, prove it's wrong'

Well while I watched. Especially the part that describes the evolution of the eye. This was my reaction
The Wire Wow GIF

I was thinking, yeah that's probably more likely to be true than fucking Adam made out of clay.

Well anyways, i instantly dropped my religion and became atheist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and GlamourPursuer
I realized life is utter shit to me, so there must be no God.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, iblamechico and Imretarded?
I saw a Jewish being executed by ISIS and it strengthened my faith

IMG 2358

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, GlamourPursuer and Imretarded?
idk im tryna get to 500 posts

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I realized life is utter shit to me, so there must be no God.
chad evidence based belief vs virgin 'god is mean 2 me😢)

but seriously life aint fair to some people. Kim is fucking his harem of korean stacies while inkwells kill themselves
I saw a Jewish being executed by ISIS and it strengthened my faith

View attachment 3050588
jfl whats your faith? esoteric nazism?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and GlamourPursuer
can i spam on this thread I'll bump you

• JFL
bump i love @Imretarded

• Love it
bump this thread need more activity :love:

• JFL
wtf why am i not Blue😡

• JFL
When OP dm'd me his face I knew god wouldn't just make anything right?

• Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
When OP dm'd me his face I knew god wouldn't just make anything right?
The Next Time That Somebody Tells You, “God Wouldn’t Do That,” Oh Yes he Would

When I was like 12 I couldn't sleep because I knew that if I died right then and there, the all loving God I call Father would send me to eternal damnation being burned and buttfucked by demons forever and ever and ever and ever because little old me liked to play with my little old willy while looking at girls kissing on YouTube.

That was the beginning.

Last edited:
  • JFL
When I was like 12 I couldn't sleep because I knew that if I died right then and there, the all loving God I call Father would send me to eternal damnation being burned and buttfucked by demons forever and ever and ever and ever because little old me likes to play with my little old willy while looking at girls kissing on YouTube.

That was the beginning.
:feelsautistic:

i only started getting horny at like 13-14 bro.:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Not even an atheist, but religion is a massive cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Paul7
:feelsautistic:

i only started getting horny at like 13-14 bro.:forcedsmile:
Shit I'm ngl I've been horny since the longest I could remember. Like in 1st grade elementary I was already horny bro.

• JFL
The moment I found out that there are more religions than just my own, and many more gods than my own, and that it's all about the culture and the bubble of existence where you are born and raised..

• Woah
Not even an atheist, but religion is a massive cope.
so you think god is real but all religions are just cope? God just doesn't give a fuck:lul:
Shit I'm ngl I've been horny since the longest I could remember. Like in 1st grade elementary I was already horny bro.
bro started puberty as a fetus
The moment I found out that there are more religions than just my own, and many more gods than my own, and that it's all about the culture and the bubble of existence where you are born and raised..
thats a pretty strong logical reason

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
so you think god is real but all religions are just cope? God just doesn't give a fuck:lul:

Nah fr tho, I was rubbing my dick thinking about my 1st grade teacher in bikini. No pedo shit but the orgasm I felt as a child beats ones I feel now (sounds weird as fuck ik).

Also I'm not really an atheist ngl like @FaceandBBC said I think religions are cope. But an intelligent creator is likely when we consider the inception of life requires a bunch of molecules to merge into proteins (RNA) which then become a single celled organism, that in itself is very very very very very very unlikely to happen, now imagine the chances that those cells survived and evolved becoming life forms as we know today. Considering the universe is only 13 billion years old this is unlikely to be random. (I think theres a new discovery about the age of the universe but wtv Im too lazy to research)

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC

thats a pretty strong logical reason
I want an after life to exist and all but spending my whole life coping by looking up to a god and morals for a good outcome in life is delusional. Luck is more important than having morals.

• Woah