how did you become atheist

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Lol, I was also around 12 when I've found a little book, instructing you on how to accept Jesus and get all your wishes come true by praying to him. So I did those prayers and little rituals but nothing happened, I checked the Bible, and a bunch of other religious books to see if I did anything wrong, but it said clearly in all of them "Ask and you shall receive" or, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.".
Anyway, I felt scammed when seeing that stuff didn't work and lost interest in Christianity after this. After some time, I also started reading a lot of books and stories from other countries, I've learned about other religions like Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. and figured out that all of them must be bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Lol, I was also around 12 when I've found a little book, instructing you on how to accept Jesus and get all your wishes come true by praying to him. So I did those prayers and little rituals but nothing happened, I checked the Bible, and a bunch of other religious books to see if I did anything wrong, but it said clearly in all of them "Ask and you shall receive" or, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.".
Anyway, I felt scammed when seeing that stuff didn't work and lost interest in Christianity after this. After some time, I also started reading a lot of books and stories from other countries, I've learned about other religions like Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. and figured out that all of them must be bullshit.
brutal. jesus shouldn't have mentioned that mountain huh. Jfl I remember doing something similar as a kid, 😺

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
brutal. jesus shouldn't have mentioned that mountain huh. Jfl I remember doing something similar as a kid, 😺
Yes, many people do this, when they start learning about religion, of course if you would go to a priest and ask him why your prayers don't seem to work, he will tell you that you can't test God. If you tell him you prayed for something selfless, like to help someone, etc., then he'll tell you God has his own plans and so on....there's always some unconvincing explanation when things don't quite seem to work...

• Woah
:feelsautistic:

i only started getting horny at like 13-14 bro.:forcedsmile:
That's crazy I was a full time coomer at 14 had a fucking handprint and every thing. That was my coom prime.

• JFL
That's crazy I was a full time coomer at 14 had a fucking handprint and every thing. That was my coom prime.
Bro... tbh I think I was done with puberty at like 15 or 16 too. I had a short one.