How did you decide to finally change

DripZ

DripZ

Iron
I keep trying to improve my self but I keep stopping what are some good ways to stay consistent

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
There's none.

No matter how many times others gonna motivate you by words or examples you won't do shit until YOU and YOURSELF only know that it's almost on the edge of regret.

Like growing old with shitty life.

Yet I just have contradicted myself, by telling your there's none but still gave you a sentence with an example.

It's that day when you wake up without the need of typing such thread then you know you're on the right path.

One small tip: do things without emotion, like when you wake up don't ask yourself whether am I motivated today or not? No you wake up and get shit done. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: DripZ and Moggie
There's none.

No matter how many times others gonna motivate you by words or examples you won't do shit until YOU and YOURSELF only know that it's almost on the edge of regret.

Like growing old with shitty life.

Yet I just have contradicted myself, by telling your there's none but still gave you a sentence with an example.

It's that day when you wake up without the need of typing such thread then you know you're on the right path.

One small tip: do things without emotion, like when you wake up don't ask yourself whether am I motivated today or not? No you wake up and get shit done. Simple as that.
thankyou man you saved me im finally consistent again

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
i look at a photo of vinnie and hope to be a mogger like that one day