How did you end up blackpilled?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I will share mine first.

As most know, I was born with pretty brutal stats. I first found like about dating advice/trp when I was about 15. I took some of the tips like be confident, be funny, etc. And they did acc work. When I was 16, I can vividly remember 2 girls crushing on me majorly and them fighting over my attention - both were ugly af, but I had befriended them/been a little flirty so they were always chill with me (sometimes they'd play silly games like try to make me jealous but it would fail and was obvious).

But so then, one must ask. "Failednormiemanlet, you had such a good early experience?!" What happened was that those girls were girls I did not want. I wanted the better looking girls, what ended up happening was that I could never get these hotter girls. I then find pua and redpill shit, still failed. And then blackpill came. I remember browsing r/incels and thinking "wtf is this place, it makes no sense" and then laughing at some of the memes. Then shit got relatable fast.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 18159 and 4 others
Body transformation videos > redpill > blackpill

• +1
Reactions: duck, Gaia262, Chadpreetmaybe and 1 other person
bluepill - redpill then blackpill and now it never began pill

4chan -> incel-filled communities -> obscure discord servers and irc chats -> lookism -> looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
for me I just went straight to blackpill after stumbling on mewing videos, then Faceandlms. Without quarantine I probably wouldn't of found it.
I can relate to having girls interested in me but after discovering blackpill spaces I became secluded and less sociable.

• +1
Reactions: carnage, lungorichard, ROTTING and 2 others
Qoves studio

• +1
Reactions: carnage
Blackpill is a lie

I was always subconsciously blackpilled but these communities just confirmed it.

My one and only blackpill incident was when I was in 9th standard. A girl i used to like since 6th standard friendzoned me but we still used to talk everyday like best friends (jfl:forcedsmile:) she used to treat me good but never accepted me for a relationship.

There was a chad senior 1 year older than me who used to mogg me at that time brutally, it just took him 1 week to fuck that girl :feelswhy::feelswhy: and he took her virginity while I was rotting in her dms. Since that moment I stopped talking to her and broke all my contacts with her.

The good part is i had a fairly good glow up after school and that girl was acting like an abused dog in my dms asking me to meet and chill and subtly flirting.

Another good part is i am not almost at the level of that senior chad and in sometime I'll be mogging him.

• +1
Reactions: blite, currylightskin and coping ethnic
i read something about women being a sluts, I asked a girl about it and she confirmed it

only reason I eventually ended up here was I got rated as "4/10 curry it's over" by some nordic chadlite posting on r/braincels when I was 15. I cage at seething and reporting his profile to mods for being "INCEL INCEL" LMAO.

then I ended up at some discord server and got bullied into oblivion and told to get a lefort 3 and got my pictures spammed like user0123

then I started posting on looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
only reason I eventually ended up here was I got rated as "4/10 curry it's over" by some nordic chadlite posting on r/braincels when I was 15. I cage at seething and reporting his profile to mods for being "INCEL INCEL" LMAO.

then I ended up at some discord server and got bullied into oblivion and told to get a lefort 3 and got my pictures spammed like user0123

then I started posting on looksmax.me
were you actually a 4/10 curry :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18012
were you actually a 4/10 curry :unsure:
In retrospect that was being generous. I was a boneless low t pencil neck nerd with recessed chin. I look much better now though still normie at best

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
In retrospect that was being generous. I was a boneless low t pencil neck nerd with recessed chin. I look much better now though still normie at best
I see. Where do you think you stand now??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18012
by living in this wretched world

i was already blackpilled before knowing what "redpill" or "blackpill" even means. manosphere forums only confirmed my long standing suspicions and beliefs. at least i knew i wasn't crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
Since puberty I always was self conscious about my looks. But this wasn’t really blackpilled, more just the simple knowledge that looks matter much more than People would admit.

But really getting Blackpilled per defintion was after I stumbled on mewing videos on YouTube and from that somehow landed on this forum

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
i had no clue how much height mattered till 20s

i couldnt tell difference between nw0 and nw3 also

I didnt really know what made a face gl and couldnt rate other dudes

Also a high tier becky friend i had a crush on went out with a 5'3 indian subhuman chubby so i didnt think looks mattered

• +1
I was in group therapy, and a Pean hole was given special privileges and showered with attention.

• +1
I will share mine first.

As most know, I was born with pretty brutal stats. I first found like about dating advice/trp when I was about 15. I took some of the tips like be confident, be funny, etc. And they did acc work. When I was 16, I can vividly remember 2 girls crushing on me majorly and them fighting over my attention - both were ugly af, but I had befriended them/been a little flirty so they were always chill with me (sometimes they'd play silly games like try to make me jealous but it would fail and was obvious).

But so then, one must ask. "Failednormiemanlet, you had such a good early experience?!" What happened was that those girls were girls I did not want. I wanted the better looking girls, what ended up happening was that I could never get these hotter girls. I then find pua and redpill shit, still failed. And then blackpill came. I remember browsing r/incels and thinking "wtf is this place, it makes no sense" and then laughing at some of the memes. Then shit got relatable fast.
Pretty much the same here. Getting attention from meh or ugly girls but wanting to go for the pretty one. The frustration from not being g able to get them lead to black pill and pua.

• +1
Googling bideltoid width percentages:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I started getting a lot of redpill related dating videos in my YouTube feed that I started watching and eventually that segued into blackpilled related content. Then I found FaceandLMS and the rest was history

During quarantine 2020 I was bored and decided to search up the word incel I was like haha Wtf does that mean then I found incelswithouthate accidentally on Reddit and I realised their blackpill shit makes sense

One time when I was 15 I used to go on random ‘kik buddy’ sites to try and find girls to sext with cos I had a big dick and liked showing it off.

I started sexting this one girl who tbh was probably a 50 year old pedo using a fake avi in hindsight but they asked for dick pics and I sent them.

Then they asked for a shirtless pic- I looked like this for reference but sent it anyway thinking I looked good JFL

immediately after sending this picture the foid/pedo stopped replying to me and it was then I became redpilled about gymmaxxing- this led to be joining the Kiev and eventually finding sluthate from some facial aesthetics posts on there

Attachments

• 69AA4A5F-B833-48B4-A7BA-61E23ED6C47D.jpeg
    69AA4A5F-B833-48B4-A7BA-61E23ED6C47D.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940