How did you get money for surgeries?

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man is hell on Earth
Oh, my God... Just a small correction of the top of the nose (nostril asymmetry correction) literally costs 2,500 euro. OMG 😳.

I live in the Hell Hole of Bulgaria, and my salary is about 1000-1500 leva (fluctuates).

2 euro = 1 leva. I need about 4,800-5,000 leva to have 2,500 euro. The maximum I can save per month is 200 leva or 300 leva at best. I'm giving about 200-300 leva a month for steroids, which makes progress for saving slow.

Do you have an idea what I should do? How did you manage to save enough money for surgeries, and how long it took you to save the money?

Man, it's so fucking over... :feelswhy:

Just move out lol

Consider financing it, build up your credit if you haven't already

• Hmm...
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Oh, my God... Just a small correction of the top of the nose (nostril asymmetry correction) literally costs 2,500 euro. OMG 😳.

I live in the Hell Hole of Bulgaria, and my salary is about 1000-1500 leva (fluctuates).

2 euro = 1 leva. I need about 4,800-5,000 leva to have 2,500 euro. The maximum I can save per month is 200 leva or 300 leva at best. I'm giving about 200-300 leva a month for steroids, which makes progress for saving slow.

Do you have an idea what I should do? How did you manage to save enough money for surgeries, and how long it took you to save the money?

Idk what you’re waiting to get into the Europe union we are living the best life here

Idk know what you’re waiting to get into the European Union we are living the best life here

Just wageslave in a easy job like me (i work in security now) i will become a teacher in 4-5 years since it's easier, makes more money and has more status.

wdym? like get a loan?
Yes, if you have decent credit you can get good loan offers. I got a loan of $3,500 and if I pay it all off within 12 months then I don't pay any APR. There are good deals out there, just start building your credit score. If none of y'all have credit cards start with a cash back credit card that has no annual fee.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
Yes, if you have decent credit you can get good loan offers. I got a loan of $3,500 and if I pay it all off within 12 months then I don't pay any APR. There are good deals out there, just start building your credit score. If none of y'all have credit cards start with a cash back credit card that has no annual fee.
Taking a loan basically means impingement for the years to come...

Depends on your income and the terms of the loan.
We don't have good loan terms in Bulgaria. What terms do you imagine? The country is in a severe, rapidly worsening demographic crisis, with fewer and fewer functional young people who are in the work force, and more and more dysfunctional drug addicts and old people...

• So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
We don't have good loan terms in Bulgaria. What terms do you imagine? The country is in a severe, rapidly worsening demographic crisis, with fewer and fewer functional young people who are in the work force, and more and more dysfunctional drug addicts and old people...
So why the fuk you still there

make a fake onlyfans. or better yet. hire a bunch of bulgarian sluts and "manage" their onlyfans while taking a huge cut.