How did you guys even meet ur gf if you ever had one

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Before 2020 I was literal subhuman, then COVID put me out of school physically for a year as soon as I ascended hard (13 kilo weight drop, puberty, switching to contacts over my nerd glasses, people don’t even recognize me unironically), then I changed school to one with legit only guys in all my classes. The few girls I barely could talk to in the school weren’t repulsed by me and were usually LTB or religious, and I’m decent looking I’d say. But yeah since I’m going uni an environment with actual mix of guys and girls soon I want to know how do u even get an ltr mentally like 2 years behind here 😢

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
In my dream

She randomly approached me and asked me out

took a shower and was confident that day idk

Before 2020 I was literal subhuman, then COVID put me out of school physically for a year as soon as I ascended hard (13 kilo weight drop, puberty, switching to contacts over my nerd glasses, people don’t even recognize me unironically), then I changed school to one with legit only guys in all my classes. The few girls I barely could talk to in the school weren’t repulsed by me and were usually LTB or religious, and I’m decent looking I’d say. But yeah since I’m going uni an environment with actual mix of guys and girls soon I want to know how do u even get an ltr mentally like 2 years behind here 😢
She dmd me on ig

Odd ways