how did you guys find this site?

D

Deleted member 23228

abused dog and @fucclife did this to me
old discord friend told me about it a couple months ago. Much better than the redpill shit i was on

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 18522, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Wheat waffles

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23228
Wheat waffles
tbh hes surface level blackpill content for new ppl. Then u go down rabbithole and discover the fucken dogpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Jagged0 and aBetterMii
Smashed my cock on the keyboard and this site showed up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 23154, Repentsinner and 4 others
tbh hes surface level blackpill content for new ppl. Then u go down rabbithole and discover the fucken dogpill
Yeah he’s a good entry point to the blackpill. I dont believe in the dogpill tho

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, aBetterMii and Deleted member 23228
Hamza -> Wheat Waffles -> Tails -> looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, mogging and horizon
Think i saw it in an old faceandlms video or something

• +1
Incel wiki

• +1
I registered here at the same time I registed on lookism, ppl there used to call this forum "cucksmax.org", it was fun how we used to bully looksmax's userbase.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogging, Psychophilly, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogging and Deleted member 23228
lookism.net which i found from the bodybuilding misc back in 2015

• +1
old discord friend told me about it a couple months ago. Much better than the redpill shit i was on
I joined the incels reddit before it shut down at first I browsed it to cage then slowly got blackpilled and awoken from the normie programming where game could get you laid even if you were short and ugly I then hopped different psl forums like incels and lookism for a while until setting here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 23228
I registered here at the same time I registed on lookism, ppl there used to call this forum "cucksmax.org", it was fun how we used to bully looksmax's userbase.
looksmax is better no doxxing here. Apart from not allowing gay users

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Found it when i lurked on .is

• +1
Reactions: mogging and TheDragon
First forum about the blackpill I found was a subreddit called braincels. A few of the post contained must have contained links to lookism.net. Once I started using lookism.net I found this place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 17920, JuneBug and 2 others
looksmax is better no doxxing here. Apart from not allowing gay users
I was never doxxed on lookism, even tho I was a big ban evader for a while, made several accounts there LMAO

@Psychophilly still remember about Bvnnya and another female alt of mine, I used to login with the two alts at the same time using different browsers + VPNs and discuss with myself like the two were pretending to be one another.

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 23228
braincels > incels.is > looksmax

Last edited:
Was trolling truecels with my friends on incels.is
Then found this site and came to troll truecels here

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, gribsufer1, FoolOfAGook and 1 other person
discovered lookism dot net through the bodybuilding misc back in 2010 or 2011

there was a well-known user called GoodLookingMisc (later MiscLegend) who told me about it

i never even made account. after lookism shutdown, i didn't join anywhere. there was a forum after lookism but i cant remember name

Was looking up wolff's law for my shins and elbows when I found out mentally ill people were actually smashing their faces.

sluthate>lookism>looksmax.

lookism obviously was the best due to high amount of high iq shizoids backed with life experience.

overall glad that i found it - quikly realisied that looks is cope and 99% of userbase suffer from mental illnesses- tested over 30-40 drugs and finally mentally ascended.

i was kinda lookspilled i wanted to look likw gjys and didnt know how to i was already mewing cos some guy on an incel discord told me to i was bluepilled and they were being assholey , them in may my friend on discord was watching hamza and being redpilled , he told me about "bonesmashing" i googled it and found this site, extremely quickly absorbed the blackpill because i was exactly the type of guy to end up here and was willing to do anything to ascend , i just didnt know why my life was the way it was, i was ugly and non nt thats why life was cruel

I looked in the mirror and saw suboptimal jaw width and then the idea of posting here was planted in my head by a higher power as an act of divine grace

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Chico edits

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
incels.is

And I know incels.is from 4chan

Searched about height and jaw related stuff on Google during lockdown boredom and this site showed up

Googled "ramus length chart"
and stumbled upon this site

My first incels account was rejected since I wanted to learn about looks and thought there was looks discussion there, then they referred me here

I got banned on .is for being a fakecel and they told me to come here

discovered lookism dot net through the bodybuilding misc back in 2010 or 2011

there was a well-known user called GoodLookingMisc (later MiscLegend) who told me about it
meant to say "discovered puahate though misc" then came sluthate then lookism

• +1