How different would you act if you looked like chad?

Unbound

Unbound

Iron
most men would have gigantic egos if their looks allowed them to

I feel like my subhumanity prevents me from behaving the way I want to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, BrettyBoy and RAITEIII
I would go to bar/nightclub and slay

I would do nothing different yet people around me would react much differently.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, BigBoy, Chadelite and 6 others
I would treat everyone the best as I can.

Chad looks + humble personality = jb slayer.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, BigBoy, Griffith and 2 others
An old highschool friend of mine is actually at least a PSL 6.5. Based on pics from looksmax users, the only people I’d say that stand a chance at looking better than he does are Saiyan and Salludon. He’s also 6’0 and gymmaxed af. Like 22-23 bideltoid and 28 inch waist.

Yet He still lives with his parents, and is basically a basement dweller. He peaked at highschool, decided to try to move out of state and live on his own, dropped out of a community college where he had moved, moved back into his parents place, and does nothing in terms of social interaction.

He also doesn’t work or go to school (his parents are rich and just support him financially, hoping he can eventually get on his feet). He just stays home, goes to the gym, and that’s pretty much it.

He did okay in highschool with girls because of forced social interaction. His social awkwardness crippled him once he was no longer in an environment where he had to socialize (now he can opt out and just stay at home). He also has very bad anger issues on top of it all (was horrible to be around when he cycled with steroids).

Moral of the story: Even a PSL 6.5+ can be an autist who cripples his life, socially speaking.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, diggbicc, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
Nah jfl i malready darktriadmaxxed you love me or you hate me. Being chad would just be the cherry on the top for sucessmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1751 and Unbound
I cant act too confident if my looks aren't at that level. That's what I'd change.

I cant imagine tbh. Probably would be totally different since i'd grow up living in another world jfl

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
nothing much really maybe more arrogant but I already act pretty arrogant tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Rot here

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and BigBoy
I'd be extremely more confident and would interact with girls more and have more of a flirty and fun vibe in my conversations with them.

if i was chad with my current brain chemistry i would probably still be here shitposting here.
if i was chad i would also post my face here to try and seek validation. however, as it stands i am sub6 and already know that im ugly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: draco, anti caking agents, BigBoy and 1 other person
I would approach more girls

An old highschool friend of mine is actually at least a PSL 6.5. Based on pics from looksmax users, the only people I’d say that stand a chance at looking better than he does are Saiyan and Salludon. He’s also 6’0 and gymmaxed af. Like 22-23 bideltoid and 28 inch waist.

Yet He still lives with his parents, and is basically a basement dweller. He peaked at highschool, decided to try to move out of state and live on his own, dropped out of a community college where he had moved, moved back into his parents place, and does nothing in terms of social interaction.

He also doesn’t work or go to school (his parents are rich and just support him financially, hoping he can eventually get on his feet). He just stays home, goes to the gym, and that’s pretty much it.

He did okay in highschool with girls because of forced social interaction. His social awkwardness crippled him once he was no longer in an environment where he had to socialize (now he can opt out and just stay at home). He also has very bad anger issues on top of it all (was horrible to be around when he cycled with steroids).

Moral of the story: Even a PSL 6.5+ can be an autist who cripples his life, socially speaking.
srs bro?

• +1
Reactions: Unbound and Golden Glass
Ive thought about this and I honestly dont know the answer. Maybe I woul be more of an asshole or maybe Id act the same as I do now except more confident.

• +1
Reactions: Unbound

Fuck this is basically becoming me, how the fuck do you even go about fixing this before it's too late?

I wish I made that up lmao. It’s 100% true. He also basically had to have a girl force (not literally) him to lose his virginity. He was that socially awkward.
Fuck this is basically becoming me, how the fuck do you even go about fixing this before it's too late?
Killing whatever the route cause is. I think in his case it has to do with the fact his home/parents enabled him to even get like that.

• +1
Reactions: Unbound