Would you live with PSLers

I would live with some users tbh:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

No they dont, black people and homelesscels do this all the time. They go to the ER to get basic medical checkups since its free.
Maybe for hobos yeah but in smaller towns they'll call the police or use data collected from your visit in an attempt to cross reference it with any other hospital visits and ID you. Wont work as some tall white guy

Maybe for hobos yeah but in smaller towns they'll call the police or use data collected from your visit in an attempt to cross reference it with any other hospital visits and ID you. Wont work as some tall white guy
Thats comically ignorant, they dont give a shit

Yes well america is a large country, some of it is legit dogshit and other parts are very nice. Hopefully you wind up near me geographically because I would 100% live with you or other pslers. The healthcare is a meme, I dont have healthcare but theres no way to enforce payment of your medical bills here, as it doesnt go against ur credit. If you show up to the hospital with no ID they HAVE to treat you and then you can ldar them.

20 PSLers in the same town is tera OP and the Rothschilds couldnt possibly stomach that mog, would eviscerate 80 years of nathaniels progress unironically

Good to have that knowledge on America as I have just been going off stuff I hear from people who haven't properly lived there.
The potential for both online statusmaxxing as well as irl mogging would be insane if we were living together with other PSLers
JFL at a PSL version of the "Sway House" posting aspie looksmax tiktoks daily and not giving a fuck about the hate coz everyone you live with is also doing it for trolling purposes.

Imagine rocking up to the club with a faction of heightmoggers liftmaxxed to 6'3+ and we all stick together in one unit drawing insane attention while the power manlet PSLers control another corner of the club and other faction controls another

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Niggamaxxer and ChadL1te
Good to have that knowledge on America as I have just been going off stuff I hear from people who haven't properly lived there.
The potential for both online statusmaxxing as well as irl mogging would be insane if we were living together with other PSLers
JFL at a PSL version of the "Sway House" posting aspie looksmax tiktoks daily and not giving a fuck about the hate coz everyone you live with is also doing it for trolling purposes.

Imagine rocking up to the club with a faction of heightmoggers liftmaxxed to 6'3+ and we all stick together in one unit drawing insane attention while the power manlet PSLers control another corner of the club and other faction controls another
I stay in a town with a 96% white population in the summer, and am the head of security at a bar here. I am considering leasing a place for the summer and having PSLers live with me aswell as bouncermax considering how much fun it would be. Its even fun with my normie friends who are somewhat in touch with mogging and that kinda shit but a full blow PSL mogsquad would be done for:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and NZb6Air
I would actually like to live with salludon, so he can tell me his secret mewing and precise Bonesmashing techniques.
i would live with salludon just so i can hancuff him and torture him into telling me the truth about his ascension and anytime he says 'mewing' or 'chin tucks' he's getting whipped to oblivion :lul: @Diarrhoea

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, NZb6Air and Diarrhoea
Yes I would like to live with PSLers but I cant ever see enough of us being willing to move to the same country to make it happen.
English PSLers are too committed to their living situations with GFs and jobs to move unfortunately
I've stayed in the same location as doctorlooksmax for 10 nights in the past year across various trips which is the closest thing I've had to "living" with another PSLer.
The only PSLer I've met who is financially free (from crypto) and can live anywhere went mentalcel and moved to Thailand

I am now planning on moving to a city in northern europe and there is a decent number of users from that country on here so maybe I will begin training them so that when they are moving away from home they all want to come live with me and form a PSL army
Only deathnik PSLers for you.

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4
yes bhai chip in

i would live with salludon just so i can hancuff him and torture him into telling me the truth about his ascension and anytime he says 'mewing' or 'chin tucks' he's getting whipped to oblivion :lul: @Diarrhoea
- 5ft2 Yemeni.

Last edited:
I would personally want to live with blackpillers/PSLers in my 20s for clubmaxing and other shit like that. It would definitely be hysterical because of how unhinged most users are, aswell as how much they disregard political correctness. Overall, i find this would be quite beneficial.

Would you live with any users, tag them
Would like to live with @Amnesia @Salludon would be good jfl
U too tbf

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I would personally want to live with blackpillers/PSLers in my 20s for clubmaxing and other shit like that. It would definitely be hysterical because of how unhinged most users are, aswell as how much they disregard political correctness. Overall, i find this would be quite beneficial.

Would you live with any users, tag them
no, I want NT friends because I'm NT

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
I stay in a town with a 96% white population in the summer, and am the head of security at a bar here. I am considering leasing a place for the summer and having PSLers live with me aswell as bouncermax considering how much fun it would be. Its even fun with my normie friends who are somewhat in touch with mogging and that kinda shit but a full blow PSL mogsquad would be done for:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
shi sounds fun i honesty just bped my normal friend but it was risky

Id enjoy the glazing

nicee❤️

sure
Cat Kiss GIF by ViralHog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea and gookcelriceR
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR
the threads would go crazy lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular