How do a nigga stop eating?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Luminary
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
5,703
Reputation
9,395
I'm hungry all the time but I want to stop being skinnyfat ngl
I can torture myself if I hate myself enough but is it normal to be hungry all the time?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6427 and Danish_Retard
Do intermittent fasting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 3795
Drink water instead
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Chew gum and eat more protein and fiber.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
u just need the willpower

I went from 26%bf to 10-11 in 2 months just by waterfasting and working out think i almost died tho but was worth it

fuck slow cutting
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person
Start smoking
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
just fast and run 10km every day
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3795 and 2 others
Im the opposite, brutal
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3795
I'm hungry all the time but I want to stop being skinnyfat ngl
I can torture myself if I hate myself enough but is it normal to be hungry all the time?
Mk677 30mg a day and you will stop eating
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
yes, you need to toruture yourself
Tbh running is good but anything above 5k for weight loss is cope and will only result in muscle loss. It's better to run 5k and lift than running 10k.
 
Tbh running is good but anything above 5k for weight loss is cope and will only result in muscle loss. It's better to run 5k and lift than running 10k.
depends man, i will run (i runed just once) at slow pace 3.5-4k now and i will increase distance but for me its a bit different since im focusing on endurance not losing fat
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
dude

extensive cardio and fasting will make you lose all your muscle


Good advice if you want to Auschwitz maxx
ok relax man.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
u just need the willpower

I went from 26%bf to 10-11 in 2 months just by waterfasting and working out think i almost died tho but was worth it

fuck slow cutting
Did you waterfast for 2 months straight or with pauses? Straight seems impossible
 
dude

extensive cardio and fasting will make you lose all your muscle


Good advice if you want to Auschwitz maxx
i have no muscles anyway, i just want to get rid of my flabby upper body
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Did you waterfast for 2 months straight or with pauses? Straight seems impossible
lol ofc i ate but I didnt eat carbs or anything I ate every other day / every 2 days depending on how i feel and only high protein shit so i dont end up a skinny fag
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 3795

Similar threads

nordic88
Replies
18
Views
146
Anonym0us
Anonym0us
electrotestin
Replies
4
Views
33
no1softee
no1softee
R3w_tard666
Replies
0
Views
30
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
3
Views
41
jraxys__
jraxys__

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top