How do asians cope with seeing WMAF couples?

I know but not by much
nah, asians are outearning white me by racks
I know too
altough it depends, because by linear thinking, asians mog, but by creative thinking, whites mog
Wait what? Did not know that
Su Bingtian is the fastest asian at 9.83, whites fastest white rn is Lemaitre at 9.92
whites still strengthmog and athleticmog tho, just look at boxing, wrestling, rugby, high jump and long jumps

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HeightPilledum, murdah and 1 other person
Kpopmax is the best route to go for east asians
I'm halfway there bhai.

Working on it everyday.

I don't expect it to solve the problem but...I'm giving it my best shot nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Indeed, east asians can rival white women in looks a lot of the times. And have a better personality than them.
cope son , white women on top

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and HeightPilledum
-an indian
cope harder bhai , white women have the best contrast which is all indians and ethnics lack in general whites are retarded to go for panfaced mongloids

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: HeightPilledum and murdah
-an indian
indian male + white female btw :feelskek::feelskek:

-an indian
No he’s right. Dude the girl in ur pfp is hottest on planet.
I’d do anything for a sniff bhai. Please find a way to hook me up with her. I can’t take this anymore. I can’t take looking at ur pfp pic I hate the way it makes me feel. The horniness is unbearable. I’m gonna block u to cope. I can’t do this anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and mayo mogger
No he’s right. Dude the girl in ur pfp is hottest on planet.
I’d do anything for a sniff bhai. Please find a way to hook me up with her. I can’t take this anymore. I can’t take looking at ur pfp pic I hate the way it makes me feel. The horniness is unbearable. I’m gonna block u to cope. I can’t do this anymore
bro is down bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and tombradylover
bro is down bad
I can’t do this anymore. I’m sure I rlly can’t. U don’t understand rn. Fapping isn’t enough. I must procreate and start a family with a foid like this. This would satisfy me

Hide in your room playing RuneScape

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
I can’t do this anymore. I’m sure I rlly can’t. U don’t understand rn. Fapping isn’t enough. I must procreate and start a family with a foid like this. This would satisfy me
IMG 7205

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
so every asian girl who goes interracial is self hating?
guess i can say the same for every white women
White women have nothing to hate themselves about, they are the standard all these ethnics look up to

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore and murdah
White women have nothing to hate themselves about,
Jfl, media is literally 5th gear in anti white propaganda, white roles are getting race swapped and whites are told to be guilty for every crime that their ancestors did and they're not self hating?

• +1
White women have nothing to hate themselves about, they are the standard all these ethnics look up to
White people are the most self-hating and self depricating race people in the world

@SadLivwr I hate arriving late in threads
You could have posted WMAF couples where the girls is way better looking. Could have stopped at least the Pajeet ITT from using one of the common ricecel coping mechanisms

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
White people are the most self-hating and self depricating race people in the world

You could have posted WMAF couples where the girls is way better looking. Could have stopped at least the Pajeet ITT from using one of the common ricecel coping mechanisms
Liberal whites should realize they are superior, instead of bootlicking blacks and other ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum

I don't think it really matters, they're just gonna say they're all self hating lmao 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HeightPilledum and murdah
It doesnt matter lmao they still have the most smv, and are in postions of power desregarding (((them)))

White women dont date outside their race because of self hatred and you know that

And nigga called me pajeet itt thats crazy

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I don't think it really matters, they're just gonna say they're all self hating lmao 🤣
Don’t know why users here think its self hate, asian women just love BWC.

• JFL
It doesnt matter lmao they still have the most smv, and are in postions of power desregarding (((them)))
I mean it's not like those whites in power really support whites anyway lmao, in fact they work against them
White women dont date outside their race because of self hatred and you know that
And what about Asian girls, Latina girls, and now blacks girls and the pasta and lobster trend?

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, aspiringexcel and murdah
They are only feminine towards white men lol. 4B movement started in korea because of muh oppressing their women
That movement started on Megalia which is the korean femcel equivelant of incels.is

And tiktok jewmerican femcels love to rave about it because "MUHHH EAST ASIAN BEAUTY STANDARDS REQUIRE WOMEN TO BE LESS THAN 55KG WHAT AN OPPRESSION MUH I WAS THAT WEIGHT WHEN I WAS IN 5TH GRADE. PEDOPHILES!! AHHH THATS UNDERWEIGHT:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

If a foid has more weight than *her height in cm* - 120 she should rope.

(Example a foid is 170 cm then that - 120 is 50kg and that should be her weight)

D7e33d74e7d19cb40619724bb0a00148
No foid that looks like this would do anything those "asian" jewmerican foids do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HeightPilledum and murdah
And what about Asian girls, Latina girls, and now blacks girls and the pasta and lobster trend?
Pasta nd Lobsta trend is a black girl only thing although I do see other ethnic groups talk about it but black girls get mad when they do.

Latinos literally look the same as whites thats why WMLF and vice versa arent that big of a deal and no one from either side gets mad. Black males arent self hating they are the least likely to racemix, self hatred is only pajeetas and asian girls.

ASIAN Parents literally tell their daughters to get with White men, if that isnt self hatred than I dont know what is

• +1
That movement started on Megalia which is the korean femcel equivelant of incels.is

And tiktok jewmerican femcels love to rave about it because "MUHHH EAST ASIAN BEAUTY STANDARDS REQUIRE WOMEN TO BE LESS THAN 55KG WHAT AN OPPRESSION MUH I WAS THAT WEIGHT WHEN I WAS IN 5TH GRADE. PEDOPHILES!! AHHH THATS UNDERWEIGHT:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

If a foid has more weight than *her height in cm* - 120 she should rope.

(Example a foid is 170 cm then that - 120 is 50kg and that should be her weight)

View attachment 2867848
No foid that looks like this would do anything those "asian" jewmerican foids do
IMG 7206 Lol… shes already had her fair share of white boys

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, distance decay and aspiringexcel
No, they seethe "UUUMMMM MUH THE ASIAN BEAUTY STANDARD BIG EYES SMALL FACE" when half of Korean models and Kpop idols jawmog white women (and white men too) and have small eyes
Ae9

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
View attachment 2867856Lol… shes already had her fair share of white boys
Tales from the slums of New Zeland.

As far as ik she only dated gooks officially

+ im a blink so ik her mom is a gigajew that made her focus on studying:lul:

If u want to make wmaf propaganda with kpop idols choose that one crazy foid that was hugging a nazi soldier sculpture:lul:
No, they seethe "UUUMMMM MUH THE ASIAN BEAUTY STANDARD BIG EYES SMALL FACE" when half of Korean models and Kpop idols jawmog white women (and white men too) and have small eyes
View attachment 2867860
Absoloutely true.

No asian nigga that fits the NEA beauty standards looks white or hapa. Cant say the same for SEAmonkey subhumans:feelshah:

I get so happy when i see white foids from my class tanning and raping their collagen by not wearing sunscreen like JFL BITCH THATS WHAT U GET

However i believe white people can age as good as asians if they have developed facial structures and live in NEA with access to all of their anti aging methods.

Search up lika solt and dasha taran they will age as good as that chink nigga Chuando Tan
49241bcaa91166f9cc6cf1d737e6aca2

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and murdah
View attachment 2867856Lol… shes already had her fair share of white boys
I don't personally like Jennie, imo she's the most average looking girl in Kpop, but this pic is always been funny to me

When she actually had thicker legs and the sticked her ass in the back towards the White boys 😂
How did this girl become one of the most famous Korean women with a picture like this around?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and murdah

If u want to make wmaf propaganda with kpop idols choose that one crazy foid that was hugging a nazi soldier sculpture:lul:

Absoloutely true.

No asian nigga that fits the NEA beauty standards looks white or hapa. Cant say the same for SEAmonkey subhumans:feelshah:

I get so happy when i see white foids from my class tanning and raping their collagen by not wearing sunscreen like JFL BITCH THATS WHAT U GET

However i believe white people can age as good as asians if they have developed facial structures and live in NEA with access to all of their anti aging methods.

Search up lika solt and dasha taran they will age as good as that chink nigga Chuando Tan
View attachment 2867866
Sure… publicly she’s only dated asians but in private? She’s definitely taken a dozen white cocks

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
WMIF mog

• JFL
I don't personally like Jennie, imo she's the most average looking girl in Kpop, but this pic is always been funny to me

When she actually had thicker legs and the sticked her ass in the back towards the White boys 😂
How did this girl become one of the most famous Korean women with a picture like this around?
View attachment 2867867
Because most ppl arent retards of .org:lul:
Sure… publicly she’s only dated asians but in private? She’s definitely taken a dozen white cocks
JFL if u think a foid that gets worshipped by people all over the world gets fucked by anyone but top tier changs or pherhaps chads.

I still think u niggas are delusional if u think a photo of her when she was 13 means anything

• +1

Absoloutely true.

View attachment 2867866
Lika is a very good looking one

Dasha is overrated hard by TikTokcels
Her candids look horrendous
4007890 cyxxk0wcjvq91

4007892 kuisv8scjvq91

4007896 img 2 1710215835173

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, aspiringexcel and murdah
Pasta nd Lobsta trend is a black girl only thing although I do see other ethnic groups talk about it but black girls get mad when they do.

Latinos literally look the same as whites thats why WMLF and vice versa arent that big of a deal and no one from either side gets mad. Black males arent self hating they are the least likely to racemix, self hatred is only pajeetas and asian girls.

ASIAN Parents literally tell their daughters to get with White men, if that isnt self hatred than I dont know what is
Yea. asian women are so self hating its crazy, when they shouldn’t since they naturally rival white women in looks. IMG 6411

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, distance decay and aspiringexcel
Yea. asian women are so self hating its crazy, when they shouldn’t since they naturally rival white women in looks. View attachment 2867875
No its not about how the women look its about the men, asian men dont have as much dimorphism. Its why women of other races dont date out as much, other races of men have alot more dimorphism even curries since atleast they're hairy and shit.

• JFL

Latinos are American Indian mutts tho

• +1
koreans cope with; muh white women are flocking to korea because of kpop and are breeding with us
Cope bro, the only foids that are flocking to chinks are 14 year old ltbs who will grow out of it and ugly low estrogen subhumans

My Lao mom prefer my French broke dad over rich Chinese and rich nigger in Paris.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and distance decay
Black women are obese and ghetto a lot of the times, I can see why a lot of black men date out. But I simply don’t get why asians date out so much when asians are high earners, very educated, and decent looking on average.
Asians arent decent looking JFL, most of them are 5'6" fucking recessed maxilla, monlids, flat ass fucking nose ... etr, i can go on for days, they have all the features considered ugly in the west

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Jungcuck