I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)
Is tht u in pfp

@human304 what do you think

• +1
Reactions: human304
Affirmative action theory. Allowing coons to be ugly cuz that’s their normal

our swag different white boy
ur swag different, ur iq different, ur nose different, ur criminal presence different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616 and borismonster
@human304 what do you think
*smv boost from media

*violent black men behavior is not punished and also rewarded

*no body stops black men when they continuously harasses women in fear of being called racist

* institutionalized white guilt

* blacks victimhood mentality perpetuated by the mainstream media and institutions

all of these points were mentioned by most of the commenters.

so all of these makes BBC smv higher than all other races. Cause they don’t get checked in the same category as the rest of ethnics.

its just pointless talking about blacks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Trilogy
*smv boost from media

*violent black men behavior is not punished and also rewarded

*no body stops black men when they continuously harasses women in fear of being called racist

* institutionalized white guilt

* blacks victimhood mentality perpetuated by the mainstream media and institutions

all of these points were mentioned by most of the commenters.

so all of these makes BBC smv higher than all other races. Cause they don’t get checked in the same category as the rest of ethnics.

its just pointless talking about blacks.
Welcome back bro

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and human304
Welcome back bro
Are the reasons listed by human304 the reasons your grandma won't let you hang out with black guys? She thinks BBCs have a bad influence on her trilogy. She rather you make some nice white and east Asian friends that study their schoolwork all day and shun any contact with the opposite sex.

• +1
Reactions: human304
Black guy goes to jail for 15 years for fucking an underage 13 year old
gets out of prison at 37 years iold
starts dating and fucking a 24 year old white college student, obv he doesnt have any job or education
he meets another 21 year old college girl, who is a semi professional athlete and straight A student
they start fucking
black guy gets another friend of the first girl pregnant
has the 24 year old girl drive him around to fuck the athlete girl
athlete girl finds out he was in jail for fucking an underage girl
wants to break up
black guy blackmails her by threatening to release videos and pics he has of her worshiping him
they fuck for months
she threatens to leave him bc she cant take the abuse anymore
black guy has the first girl drive him to the athlete girl house, he fucks her for hours THEN KILLS HER
has the first girl come pick him up after and FUCKS HER TOO after

all these women were white college educated from Utah

the WHITE parents of the girl who was killed apologize to the black guy saying he faced discrimination

over tbh, nigger criminals can fuck multiple white women with ease but many here cant get a single girl to look at them

View attachment 2808193
Any pics of the 24 year old? I ask because Kiara is a typical black girl name. Not many white girls named Kiara.

Are the reasons listed by human304 the reasons your grandma won't let you hang out with black guys? She thinks BBCs have a bad influence on her trilogy. She rather you make some nice white and east Asian friends that study their schoolwork all day and shun any contact with the opposite sex.
following Grandma's advice is a surefire way to inceldom.

any black guy who is well behaved is shunned not just by the black community also by the woke institutions.

his Grandma is talking about the good old days. when people were decent. we are not living in decent times anymore.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Makes sense because they have exposure status andn the low inhib to approach a lot + the ability to shrug off rejection
few thousand rejections, few hundred successes = slayer
5 rejections, choked 1 opportunity = incel
It’s the biggest difference really, they will never give up on women which is the right mindset to have, obviously without harassing or being abusive jfl

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Any pics of the 24 year old? I ask because Kiara is a typical black girl name. Not many white girls named Kiara.
kiara was on the Friend list of Lauren Mccluskey's mother Jill Mccluskey's facebook.

i now searched again today to show you her pics and poof , there is no Kiara on that list.

another suifuel i found , my oneitis's cousin is on Jill Mccluskey's friend list. she is a high caste Hindu indian girl, she is now married to a muslim Pakistani guy.

Whores of a Feather flock together.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
kiara was on the Friend list of Lauren Mccluskey's mother Jill Mccluskey's facebook.

i now searched again today to show you her pics and poof , there is no Kiara on that list.

another suifuel i found , my oneitis's cousin is on Jill Mccluskey's friend list. she is a high caste Hindu indian girl, she is now married to a muslim Pakistani guy.

Whores of a Feather flock together.
So Kiara is white? Because Kiara is a very common name among black girls. If her name was Emma or Sara or Maddi or something like that, those are more common white girl names. Kiara is more of a Shaniqua name

Muh life ends at 28 bro.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and klip11
Black guy goes to jail for 15 years for fucking an underage 13 year old
gets out of prison at 37 years iold
starts dating and fucking a 24 year old white college student, obv he doesnt have any job or education
he meets another 21 year old college girl, who is a semi professional athlete and straight A student
they start fucking
black guy gets another friend of the first girl pregnant
has the 24 year old girl drive him around to fuck the athlete girl
athlete girl finds out he was in jail for fucking an underage girl
wants to break up
black guy blackmails her by threatening to release videos and pics he has of her worshiping him
they fuck for months
she threatens to leave him bc she cant take the abuse anymore
black guy has the first girl drive him to the athlete girl house, he fucks her for hours THEN KILLS HER
has the first girl come pick him up after and FUCKS HER TOO after

all these women were white college educated from Utah

the WHITE parents of the girl who was killed apologize to the black guy saying he faced discrimination

over tbh, nigger criminals can fuck multiple white women with ease but many here cant get a single girl to look at them

View attachment 2808193
That is next level bars he is spitting. And he's not even GL

That is next level bars he is spitting. And he's not even GL
I think Kiara might be a Shaniqua. Kiara is a common Shaniqua name and doesn't seem to be a common white foid name like say Madeline.

What a miraculous story. I'm going to write a bachelor thesis around this event.

It's called white guilt. Only benefits blacks, doesn't work on brown folks.
It happened during slavery too. There has always been a good number of these white people around regardless of politics. Notice how they're from a fly over state? The republican rural base is very fetishistic towards blacks on a genetic level. Democrats/northern whites are either neutral towards them or racist in a condescending way (poor blackie, we need to baby them)

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers