how do black men even have high smv

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Only the ones who fit the stereotype or who are insanely high smv like that James guy can slay

If you’re a nerdy black or a bit autismo and don’t fit the stereotype it’s over

Also him hanging around with 3 girls means nothing, I see plenty of different races with multiple girls, they are just friends, when they’re alone and acting romantic that’s when it’s obvious they are slaying them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, johncruz12345, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
Estrogenic? Lmao, let me tell you right now, even the most remote curry tribal villager that drinks cow piss like its water, will hang you from the nearest tree if he ever catches you with one of his women, my nigga he will literally do it to other curries too lmfao. Estrogenic. Nigga must've lost his mind. Just because curries are short on average, doesnt mean they aren't a bunch of degenerate rapists, that wont gangrape your whole family and then proceed to murder them while paying off the corrupt police.
Curry detected

Only the ones who fit the stereotype or who are insanely high smv like that James guy can slay

Also him hanging around with 3 girls means nothing, I see plenty of different races with multiple girls, they are just friends, when they’re alone and acting romantic that’s when it’s obvious they are slaying them
can i claim part slavic if im 25% lithuanian

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Curry detected
You're right lmao, but what was wrong in what I said. You really think a country filled some of the most rampant rape statistics in the world, is filled with estrogenic men lmao :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: ?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Lithuanian aren’t Slavs they’re Baltics:lul:

The one on the left looks more Eastern Euro. One on the right looks very Anglo like an Australian
yeah the one on the left is my grandpa

he was around mid to late 70s in that pic

i look extremley eastern european ive even been told i look russian

are slavs and balts similar?

btw both are 100% ethnically lithuanian

R 1
my grandpa looked exactly like this when he was younger but darker hair

can i claim east euro?

• +1
yeah the one on the left is my grandpa

he was around mid to late 70s in that pic

i look extremley eastern european ive even been told i look russian

are slavs and balts similar?

btw both are 100% ethnically lithuanian

View attachment 1327243 my grandpa looked exactly like this when he was younger but darker hair

can i claim east euro?
Yeah if you’re 25% ee i guess you can

Go get a dna test tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
this tbh most blacks are usually incel/can't get anything besides ratchet hoes and they're limited to ghettos

if a black is tall and fit and somewhat good looking though he can slay in any western country anywhere nonstop (more so than his looksmatch white/ethnic/etc. counterpart with same stats)
@Blackgymmax

Black people have high SMV today mostly because of the pervasive Hip Hop culture that's widespread in the West
Everyone in the west today especially Zoomers are ghettomaxxing.Look at the Music,even all of the top white music
Artists are blackmaxxing,Lil Peep,Post Malone ,Lil Xan,Lil Pump,etc etc I could go on.Not to mention that Drake and
Travis Scott are currently the top names right now in Music and have insane Social Media following.

Then you also have Sports where blacks completely dominate everyone,especially in the NBA and NFL

Blacks today to put it simply are like the Titans of Culture and influence.

I even see White girls and Latinas on TikTok saying nigga and lip syncing rap music with their girlfriends
Tbqh popular culture in the world right now is literally afro-american culture

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Yliaster

ppl are not only aspie here but also IRL, they automatically think they are going to rape them also or some shit like that. Truth is being these black "normies"/arab that low inhib even know deep down that's they can't compete with real chads and tyrone so they play the prettyboy "game" despite not even being it just to get a chance for a small term ltr.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and sytyl

Black people are naturally nt

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, AscendingHero, MrGlutton and 4 others
Estrogenic? Lmao, let me tell you right now, even the most remote curry tribal villager that drinks cow piss like its water, will hang you from the nearest tree if he ever catches you with one of his women, my nigga he will literally do it to other curries too lmfao. Estrogenic. Nigga must've lost his mind. Just because curries are short on average, doesnt mean they aren't a bunch of degenerate rapists, that wont gangrape your whole family and then proceed to murder them while paying off the corrupt police.
sure but they still have low t compared to other races. That is more the fact they have a degenerate culture and are savages than due to test levels

Black people are naturally nt
On average probably more than most other races but I don’t think I lied

I knew some blacks who didn’t fit the stereotype of NT or a thug, and it seems to affect them more because people expect you to be nt if you’re ethnic tbh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Looks234
- Blacks are high t and the west t levels are lowering

- White girls are growing up with less fathers now and so they don't have any one to look up to and so they are more likely to date niggers who will ruin their lives

- Women are easily manipulated. Commercials, tv shows, and there is a huge push by the jews for white women to date black men to lower the white population

On average probably more than most other races but I don’t think I lied

I knew some blacks who didn’t fit the stereotype of NT or a thug, and it seems to affect them more because people expect you to be nt if you’re ethnic tbh
I knew a aspie black guy who got a chubby Asian gf. The bbcpill is brutal.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, AscendingHero, datboijj and 3 others
I knew a aspie black guy who got a chubby Asian gf. The bbcpill is brutal.
Location matters for ethnics a lot and even more for blacks, you need to be in a liberal country as an ethnic to have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
No offence but Blacks have been cucked for centuries.. Their women have been raped by their masters a lot Cuz they were literal slaves till 20th century... Let them have a little fun Cuz of Jewish media @RealLooksmaxxer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14867, datboijj and 4 others
Blacks have been cucked for centuries.. Their Their women have been raped by their masters a lot Cuz they were slaves before 19 century... Let them have a little fun Cuz of Jewish media @RealLooksmaxxer
agree they and filipinos are the most cucked and dominated race on earth

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AscendingHero, NormieKilla and 4 others
Blacks have been cucked for centuries.. Their Their women have been raped by their masters a lot Cuz they were literal slaves till 20th century... Let them have a little fun Cuz of Jewish media @RealLooksmaxxer
They’re coming for your women too

9FAA6DEB 8AEA 4362 BD95 52052117DA57
A0ECE026 C1E7 440B A089 7385D2F0C3D5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, AscendingHero, NormieKilla and 3 others
White normies mog black normies
Ugly blacks mog ugly Whites

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14867, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Generally muscular naturally due to good muscle genetics,

have the "BBC" stereotype,

are made victimized constantly by modern society, foids pity

usually tall,

interracial sex and relationships used to be taboo which makes it appealing

Also this only applies to ghetto acting blacks or mullato slayers, "Kevin" can't pull this off :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Ryan
No offence but Blacks have been cucked for centuries.. Their women have been raped by their masters a lot Cuz they were literal slaves till 20th century... Let them have a little fun Cuz of Jewish media @RealLooksmaxxer
true ngl

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Ryan
Jews.
In non western contries they still cut their balls before employing them as manual labour slaves.

Most african americans have like 20% white dna... just shows u how much they got raped

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Ryan
sure but they still have low t compared to other races. That is more the fact they have a degenerate culture and are savages than due to test levels
Lmao how does that make sense. Do you know how much sexual hormones and testosterone has to be going through someone to forcibly fuck a woman against her own will lmao?

817a6ed608ca7caf0b59f6952ff91874
Keep on thinking that this nigga has less test in him than your average soyboy swedecuck just because hes darker and shorter lmao.

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman
its called the BBC pill jfl

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and datboijj
Generally muscular naturally due to good muscle genetics,

have the "BBC" stereotype,

are made victimized constantly by modern society, foids pity

usually tall,
The height thing is bullshit though, black Americans are like half an inch shorter than whites of average iirc.
I'm pretty sure people believe this because of basketball.

Blacks are high test behaviour due to underactive prefrontal cortex