How do darkskins cope?

this is cope, unfortunately the last few years have NOT been kind to lightskins

drake, savesta/kumalala, are your biggest opps
Not cope. Lightskins with curls r moggers

at the end of the day, lightskin, darkskin, mullato, we are all BBC :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
So what are we then?
Mixed race. Your own race called mixed. I think you Americans call it “Biracial” but we Brits call it “mixed race”

• So Sad
I'm not clicking that. For moral and mind purity I abstain from looking at people having intercourse.
Guess you can’t cope with white guys writing threads on wanting black bulls to impregnate their white women.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Darkskins must spread propaganda and try to emasculate us lightskins in order to cope with us mogging them. But, it will never work out and they know it. During slavery, lightskins were perceived as more intelligent and were almost seen as equals by white slave owners. We would have the luxury to work in house doing mundane tasks while @PrinceLuenLeoncur ancestors had to do grueling tasks in the fields :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4365794/. Also, most historical figures with large impacts were mixed/mulatto such as Mohammed Ali, Malcolm X, Michael Jackson, and the list can go on. View attachment 2950758View attachment 2950759

Keep barking for lightskins, darkie. @PrinceLuenLeoncur

View attachment 2950761View attachment 2950762Your own women prefer us over you shitskins:lul::lul::lul:.
black people type shit; ur writing paragraphs on this forum instead of slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 33711
Guess you can’t cope with white guys writing threads on wanting black bulls to impregnate their white women.
I'm talking seriously and I advise you to do the same. Your ancestors are rolling over in their graves every time you commit the inmoral act of 1. watching degenerate acts 2. supporting jews business 3. normalizing slut onlyfans behaviour 4. being a cuckold . You need to wake up and realize how wrong it is. From now on, only jack off exclusively to females, no males involved

• JFL
I'm talking seriously and I advise you to do the same. Your ancestors are rolling over in their graves every time you commit the inmoral act of 1. watching degenerate acts 2. supporting jews business 3. normalizing slut onlyfans behaviour 4. being a cuckold . You need to wake up and realize how wrong it is. From now on, only jack off exclusively to females, no males involved
Buddy! I do not watch jew propaganda in the first place, its just something I stumbled upon jfl

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I noticed in hood rat or black groups the "good looking one" is always the lightskin or brownskin nigga
American blacks have the most envy bc their 10% white or something on average, so close but so far

Anyways I stand with mixed niggas, racemixxing for life

• JFL
I noticed in hood rat or black groups the "good looking one" is always the lightskin or brownskin nigga
American blacks have the most envy bc their 10% white or something on average, so close but so far

Anyways I stand with mixed niggas, racemixxing for life View attachment 2950955
Are you a whitey?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler and Deprived
Cherrypicking we can all do that and it’s a dangerous game for you pinkie for every gl blk foid with a white man theres 50 white women with blk men so be CAREFUL very careful if you wanna play this game don’t make me @Looks234 or @traveler or @klip11 these guys have glossaries of BBCpills don’t make me go there
legit

we going to explain why white brah want to showcase black women with white male

its cause they want to do revenge on black male taking white women

we all know white brah first choice is white women

they want to play some game here but they still upset over the pink vagina getting penetrated by thug ethnics

Darksins have higher SMV with whites and Latinas though

House slave on field slave crime

@RecessedChinCel agreed?

• Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
JFL i remember seeing the lightskinned inventors infographic on some mulattoprideworldwide account in like 2023 :lul:

• JFL
If u look at the graph is shows the standard deviation for mulattos is much higher than for white men or black men.

What that essentially means is that the loox of the mulatto matters, whereas just being black is a falio, and just being white is a halo.

Basically whiteboyz can b subhuman and still run JBW, whereas mulatto actually needs to be GL to get lightskin halo.

But notice it shows that mulattos could be even MORE attractive than white man if his looks are good enough.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 56659
What's ur eye color

Hes an honorary lightskin man though, thanks to the white man’s blood.
I've heard some retards saying that Steph Curry is mulatto even though both his parents are mutts
BNG L WARRIORS 0515 67

• JFL
As a mulatto cuck, I wish I was darkskin

• JFL
Lightskin SMV is gonna explode next level in England once Bellingham wins us the euros.

You r gonna see anyone who's not Irish white copying his fade, his eyebrows, his baggy trousers and loose jacket and chain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and Deleted member 33711
Lightskin SMV is gonna explode next level in England once Bellingham wins us the euros.

You r gonna see anyone who's not Irish white copying his fade, his eyebrows, his baggy trousers and loose jacket and chain

Anyways I stand with mixed niggas, racemixxing for life View attachment 2950955
what is a brownskin?

Whatever helps you cope. I’m not a BBCposter so I wouldn’t be able to combat you in this field but there’s PLENTY of BBCpisters on this joke of a site once they get a hold of you your FUCKED. Eveybody even your own men know BBC In white woman js now a normal thing.

Blk women don’t like Cumskins they want bbc always will alwyas do. Your women want BBC in their pussies just go to any uni campus
@Jason Voorhees remember what I said that day? They have created mini coping gang on .org I was fucking right. His coping skills bruh like how doesn't these guys don't get Indian treatment or crisick treatment it seems like every so called eviscerator like @ascension just disappears out out fear. Holy cope man just learn chad is his own race you and op both.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension

• Love it