How do flat cheekbones look like ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
I've been rated a 4 by FACEandLMS and he told me that I have flat cheekbones..how do you guys can tell whether if someone has high, low or flat cheeks ?

Flat cheekbones:
9107C6AB 5927 4181 AD0F B893A4B6BB8B

Prominent cheekbones:
3608B888 D9F3 4346 A46D 50E68DC0B545

From 3/4 view they pop like that if they’re prominent, flat if receded like first pic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, Detective, Boxingfan and 11 others
I've been rated a 4 by FACEandLMS and he told me that I have flat cheekbones..how do you guys can tell whether if someone has high, low or flat cheeks ?
How do you get faceandLMS to rate you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104, RedPilledStemcel and SHARK
How do you get faceandLMS to rate you?
Via FACEandLMS@gmail.com but he might take a very long time to rate you (as there are thousands of people asking him). I got rated by him super fast because I'm a hardcore supporter of him (I've donated multiple times to his channel).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
i have the same ogee curve as second and someone said i lack zygomatic bones. just lol at this site

Because just having an ogre curve isn’t everything

I have a similar ogre curve but that doesn’t mean my zygos are his tier jfl

Fuck, I think I have flat cheekbones

I’ve noticed people with an ogee curve and hollow cheeks their cheekbones tend to stick out further than their temple. Mine do at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Ajnshahahshsshab I'm fucked in this department too

I HAVE THE FLATTEST CHEEKBONES EVER. I LOOK LIKE A SLOTH FROM THE BACK. FUCK. Do you guys recommend cheek implants? or zygo implants? What's the difference between the two?

I HAVE THE FLATTEST CHEEKBONES EVER. I LOOK LIKE A SLOTH FROM THE BACK. FUCK. Do you guys recommend cheek implants? or zygo implants? What's the difference between the two?

Only zygos implant is not enough to the create prominent cheekbones.

You need high set cheeks and at least 15mm temporal process.

Also you should first try voluma injection, implant is a further away thing.

You must be ugly as fuck cuz I got rated 1 point higher than you by him and ive never had a girlfriend despite asking out 51 women

I’ve noticed people with an ogee curve and hollow cheeks their cheekbones tend to stick out further than their temple. Mine do at least.

This is true, and is a great way of seeing if someone fat will have popping zygos if they lose weight. Great ogee curve = broader than temple zygos. I'd say that one can have decent zygos without them being that large, but the best zygos always go beyond temple.

Example:

original.jpg

good zygos but not past temple, not the greatest zygos

GQ-Italia_Electric-Spring_02-e1573205984205.jpg

Great zygos, goes past temple

CCAPBxGWEAADahY.jpg

God tier zygos, clearly goes well past temple

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Deleted member 2227 and LowTierNormie
Totally flat

Images 27

Very prominent