How do foids do the ''no nose'' look?

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

fr wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
contour combined with foundation concealer and of course filters look how this black foid goes from having crooked bulbous most undefined nose ive ever seen so ugly then to looking like she has had a rhinoplasty too bad it doesnt fix the side unfortunately as technology progresses within the next 50 years im very confident there will be makeup to make a hooked nose straight or upturned there already is with prosthetics but it will be more available easy and convenient heres the link to the video btw she says she would never get a nosejob and encourages women to not either shes like why get a. nose job when u can get one cheap with a brush and pencil! MOST WOMEN YOU SEE IN THE STREETS OR AT YOUR SCHOOL USE CONTOUR! It is an essential part of most foids routine, most foids will never show their natural nose. But that girl has a filter on in the photo you sent but I'm sure she already has a nice nose I believe thats madison beer right? :feelsuhh:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 6.46.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 6.46.02 AM.png
    415.7 KB · Views: 0
contour combined with foundation concealer and of course filters look how this black foid goes from having crooked bulbous most undefined nose ive ever seen so ugly then to looking like she has had a rhinoplasty too bad it doesnt fix the side unfortunately as technology progresses within the next 50 years im very confident there will be makeup to make a hooked nose straight or upturned there already is with prosthetics but it will be more available easy and convenient heres the link to the video btw she says she would never get a nosejob and encourages women to not either shes like why get a. nose job when u can get one cheap with a brush and pencil! MOST WOMEN YOU SEE IN THE STREETS OR AT YOUR SCHOOL USE CONTOUR! It is an essential part of most foids routine, most foids will never show their natural nose. But that girl has a filter on in the photo you sent but I'm sure she already has a nice nose I believe thats madison beer right? :feelsuhh:
link to the video if you wanna watch and see how in less than 10 minutes gets the instagram model nose

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 16384, CtrlAltDelete and 6 others
link to the video if you wanna watch and see how in less than 10 minutes gets the instagram model nose

AND SHE ALSO HAS MAKEUP ON IN THE BEFORE WITH HER BROWS AND SKIN JFL EVEN ON MAKEUP TUTORIALS WOMEN WONT SHOW THEIR NATURAL FACE FUCKING FRAUDERS AND THEY INSULT US FOR LOOKSMAXXING :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Elvisandreaa
But that girl has a filter on in the photo you sent but I'm sure she already has a nice nose I believe thats madison beer right? :feelsuhh:
it looks like it was a screenshot from a video so idk if it can be a filter

it's belle delphine btw

it looks like it was a screenshot from a video so idk if it can be a filter

it's belle delphine btw
okay yeah so belle delphine is a big makeup fraud shes been doing that shit since I was 9 in 2016 :trepidation:
a3RDweQ_700bwp.webp
h66wo8npc9261.jpg
ae4.jpg
even that last pic is stillfrauded as it was posted on her Instagram you don't think she doesn't dofacetune :lul: shes also had surgery as well she should've done better than to have her old pics and surgery pics out there would still fuck though!

no different from any bimbo out on the street I mean using makeup to attract simps and make money off of it how can u blame her when its accepted in society :unsure:

Attachments

• download (71).jpg
    download (71).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Dvu_o3jWwAEtG-0.jpg
    Dvu_o3jWwAEtG-0.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ae4.jpg
    ae4.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 0
  • download (70).jpg
    download (70).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
ban makeup :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
I bought eyeliner, mascara, concealer and eyebrow powder/pencil. Makeup fag or its over :feelswhy:
shit bro you do you im not gonna insult you for wearing makeup if foids do it and you wanna do it whatever just don't do it too much if u have acne cover it with a bit of concealer use eyeliner for the emo aesthetic it can raise smv uh eyebrow powder idk man mascara? it better be light bro

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
shit bro you do you im not gonna insult you for wearing makeup if foids do it and you wanna do it whatever just don't do it too much if u have acne cover it with a bit of concealer use eyeliner for the emo aesthetic it can raise smv uh eyebrow powder idk man mascara? it better be light bro
just kidding bro, did get concealer tho to fix dark circles but gonna try sleeping more and using eye cream so I don't have to use it.

just kidding bro, did get concealer tho to fix dark circles but gonna try sleeping more and using eye cream so I don't have to use it.
hey if foids can looksmaxx you can too my grandma has concealer but I've never actually thought about putting on makeup besides eyeliner or would know how to it seems so fucking complicated bruh here's my face btw i found eyeliner at my local park idk if its sanitary but it works and i only used it one time because I'm fucking shit ass booty at doing it and i asked some foids if it looked good and they called me gay lol so i threw that shit away :lul::lul: eyeliner do be raising your smv somaybe ill emo max and buy some :)

Attachments

• aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 260322666_2787971884831419_273343855059739192_n.jpg
    260322666_2787971884831419_273343855059739192_n.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4724.jpg
    IMG_4724.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4726.jpg
    IMG_4726.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
  • A294AA0B-A023-4994-AB43-367BD0D6F8F7.JPG
    A294AA0B-A023-4994-AB43-367BD0D6F8F7.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, bwrauycnee and Primordial
hey if foids can looksmaxx you can too my grandma has concealer but I've never actually thought about putting on makeup besides eyeliner or would know how to it seems so fucking complicated bruh here's my face btw i found eyeliner at my local park idk if its sanitary but it works and i only used it one time because I'm fucking shit ass booty at doing it and i asked some foids if it looked good and they called me gay lol so i threw that shit away :lul::lul: eyeliner do be raising your smv somaybe ill emo max and buy some :)
Taliban knows whats up tbh

• JFL
Reactions: cutecel
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Foids knew about looks maxx and blackpill
Centuries before we did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427 and RODEBLUR
I think they use contouring to erase their nasal bridge and make the tip smaller which give them that no nose look