How do foids live being so physically weak

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Never knew girls were so weak untill I was talking to this girl at break cause almost nobody came to class today it was only like me her and 2 other niggas

We were walking In together and when she goes hang her jacket she asks me to open a bottle for her some apple drink thing

I’ve always opened these types of drinks and it’s as easy as lifting a peace of paper but she apparently couldn’t do it if she asked me

I had no idea anybody would struggle with that tbh

Like imagine struggling every time to open a Coca-Cola bottle

Because acting subtly submissive is the only option to survive because they will never compete with men

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, mid, Framemogger69 and 2 others
Because acting subtly submissive is the only option to survive because they will never compete with men
But how can u not open a litteral plastic bottle top this shit is so easy I had no idea girls actually struggle with that

But how can u not open a litteral plastic bottle top this shit is so easy I had no idea girls actually struggle with that
They don’t

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Zonar and Pikabro
tbf sometimes when a water bottle is moist it's hard

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Pikabro
Maybe it was an excuse to flirt with you, acting all so weak and submisive for her big burly man.

• JFL
Reactions: mid
Maybe it was an excuse to flirt with you, acting all so weak and submisive for her big burly man.
idk these nice foids are very complicated to decipher

When a girl is mean or ignores everyone it’s easy to conclude she likes u if she’s only nice to u

But these girls who are nice to everyone I wouldn’t assume most of what she does is a ioi

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
AE9833AF 330E 4DA0 BA41 F3C3755B80CA
‘Big burly man’

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, mid, Klasik01 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: capitalV and moggathon
I have a baby face but a very noticeably wide frame

Doesn’t help that I’m fat so in clothes I end up looking muscular
You have a 12inch bidelt and a 50inch waist tbh

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
You have a 12inch bidelt and a 50inch waist tbh
I have a descently large looking frame i shoulder mog most men and basically all women and I’m not gymmaxed

876EF087 DD07 4195 8228 E95A0D62D08B

did you know an 8 year old boy has more strength than a 15year old girl

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko