How do guys cope with the fact their gfs were public toilets for other men?

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I legit can never cope, I had to end talking stage with many girls because of this. Girls today are so used up, as if doing physical shit wasn't enough they also sext and send nudes to almost everyone online

Being with them would be embarrasing and you'll always be in a emasculated cuck position
Maybe I should return to my Turcoman village and find some isolated from the world and media villager girl..

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, BeanletMogger, greywind and 18 others
Convert to Islam and get a cutie virgin from Chechnya. Just be careful not to get in trouble with Russian Mafia or the only thing you're gonna fuck is a blender.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, watah, FacialStructure404 and 8 others
you can't. it's over. going amish and stuff like that isn't very likely

• +1
Reactions: zxim and ElySioNs
Convert to Islam and get a cutie virgin from Chechnya. Just be careful not to get in trouble with Russian Mafia or the only thing you're gonna fuck is a blender.
I am already a muslim brother, I'll keep the Chechen thing in mind

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, zxim and SecularIslamist
I am already a muslim brother, I'll keep the Chechen thing in mind
I didn't know you said turcoman village. Yeah go back there. It's your last hope. Don't settle for a used and vandalised whore who will always have her previous dicks in her mind. Virgin or death.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, zxim, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
I didn't know you said turcoman village. Yeah go back there. It's your last hope. Don't settle for a used and vandalised whore who will always have her previous dicks in her mind. Virgin or death.
Yeah city girls are something else bruh, they have been exposed to modernist bullshit for too long. In my village, there was the custom of "kidnapping" virgin brides and then marrying them, the custom still goes on

I lost hope in city girls

• +1
Reactions: zxim and SecularIslamist
Yeah city girls are something else bruh, they have been exposed to modernist bullshit for too long. In my village, there was the custom of "kidnapping" virgin brides and then marrying them, the custom still goes on

I lost hope in city girls
Every city is fucked. They are not immune to globohomo degenerate western culture. Ven fucking Pakistan and Saudi have lost in Jeddah and Lawhore. Villages are the last refuge of trad women. But you need to hurry tf up because most get married early.

It's fucking over for me. I'm 29. I'm trying to geomaxxx with passport halo anywhere but none of these women can hold a conversation.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, litaz and 2 others
Stuff like this is cope in the west Muslims here act like everyone else and even in Egypt so unless you go to a strict country it's never guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, WatermelonLover and 2 others
Stuff like this is cope in the west Muslims here act like everyone else and even in Egypt so unless you go to a strict country it's never guaranteed
Are you a city dweller? Muslim countries even cities are 100x better than western countries. Yes even the cities. The West is the global importer and manufacturer of degeneracy so impossible for the Muslim countries to surpass them. No matter how cock sucking and westernised these people want to be, there will always be a conservative backlash that puts them on a leash.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElySioNs and Sub5kang
Are you a city dweller? Muslim countries even cities are 100x better than western countries. Yes even the cities. The West is the global importer and manufacturer of degeneracy so impossible for the Muslim countries to surpass them. No matter how cock sucking and westernised these people want to be, there will always be a conservative backlash that puts them on a leash.
They don't go as far as zina here in egypt at least in highschool but they do all sorts of stuff (kissing sleeping together etc) stuff that would lead to intercourse, around age 18 is when they start whoring around here at least ah and I love in villa complexes outside Cairo so no not a city dweller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and SecularIslamist
Every city is fucked. They are not immune to globohomo degenerate western culture. Ven fucking Pakistan and Saudi have lost in Jeddah and Lawhore. Villages are the last refuge of trad women. But you need to hurry tf up because most get married early.

It's fucking over for me. I'm 29. I'm trying to geomaxxx with passport halo anywhere but none of these women can hold a conversation.
I am 10 years younger than you bro, time is ticking fast for sure. I had been in LTR with 2 virgin girls but it blew off due to unrelated reasons., I was supposed to be in military academy but I got kicked from there now I am preparing to go to a good university, get a good job and marry as soon as I can

• +1
Reactions: greywind and SecularIslamist
Just cheat on her and treat her like shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang
Just remember that if u get now a gf in your 20s(and she is also in her 20s) that she has swallowed lots of sperm from many different men. how the hell can u cope with that ? For example, kissing her, there are still remains of the last cumshot from her last ONS in her mouth and u wanna kiss her now ? Have fun.
Virgin Wife from a isolated village, or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, emo, ElySioNs and 1 other person
Just remember that if u get now a gf in your 20s(and she is also in her 20s) that she has swallowed lots of sperm from many different men. how the hell can u cope with that ? For example, kissing her, there are still remains of the last cumshot from her last ONS in her mouth and u wanna kiss her now ? Have fun.
Virgin Wife from a isolated village, or nothing.
Nigga gonna give me a heart attack from the cortisol spikes

I legit can never cope, I had to end talking stage with many girls because of this. Girls today are so used up, as if doing physical shit wasn't enough they also sext and send nudes to almost everyone online

Being with them would be embarrasing and you'll always be in a emasculated cuck position
Maybe I should return to my Turcoman village and find some isolated from the world and media villager girl..
You wouldnt feel threatened by that if you have such gook’s body

IMG 7881

The problem is most guy only have one option and they cling on with their dear life as it makes sense bc of scarcity.

Imagine having 2-3 foids persuing you, u wouldnt care much.

They don't go as far as zina here in egypt at least in highschool but they do all sorts of stuff (kissing sleeping together etc) stuff that would lead to intercourse, around age 18 is when they start whoring around here at least ah and I love in villa complexes outside Cairo so no not a city dweller
How tf do they sleep together but not have sex? :lul:

Okay kissing fair enough. I've accepted my future wife if virgin might not be KHHV. The only ones which are KHHV past 25 are total femcels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You cant, unless you have a 11yo afghan bride or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
How tf do they sleep together but not have sex? :lul:

Okay kissing fair enough. I've accepted my future wife if virgin might not be KHHV. The only ones which are KHHV past 25 are total femcels.
Like one time in grade 10 we went on a trip to hurghada

And in the hotel a fat ltn who's 6'2 was with a htb 5'10 Lebanese girl under blankets on the floor, they were defo freaky but not fucking since our entire grade was there

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Jfl women these days only care about slutting around. Close 2 Impossible to find a good women. Specially in scandinavia pretty sure it was norway that had the highest % of cheating. Either im dying alone or hit the jackpot and somehow find a women that isnt used.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • JFL
Of course brah. If you aint slaying wtf are you doing?
Sure but what will you gain in the end? Your just as lonely as before but you gain sex. You might also feel a bit more validation but thats about it. True love or death is the only way, no point in living if you arnt able to experience that. Atleast thats what my goal in life is. Having a family and being with a good women that isnt used by 10+ men. But that Dream is getting more unrralistic by the day. I would say theres a maximum of 5% good women in developed countrys these days.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, greywind and ElySioNs
Everyone says she's the prettiest in the school jfl
Lebanese girls are gorgeous. I'm not surprised. They're like highest caste of the Arab world fr. It's a shame half of them are Christian and, half of the other half for me are Shia. So only 20% of the population are like eligible for me (Sunni). And even with that fact, they are quite liberal still....

• +1
Reactions: genex and Sub5kang
Sure but what will you gain in the end? Your just as lonely as before but you gain sex. You might also feel a bit more validation but thats about it. True love or death is the only way, no point in living if you arnt able to experience that. Atleast thats what my goal in life is. Having a family and being with a good women that isnt used by 10+ men. But that Dream is getting more unrralistic by the day. I would say theres a maximum of 5% good women in developed countrys these days.
Cope brah, do you even slay bitches on the regular? If you did you’d understand me

Cope brah, do you even slay bitches on the regular? If you did you’d understand me
Well I dont fuck women on the regular couse I dont want to. I dont want to be a man whore, that just isnt my goal in life. Im also christian so that might also be why. But do I have the the ability to just hoe around? Yes. I have had the oppurtunity a couple of times without trying I just dont see the point. I want to love somone and having sex with a women I find pretty isnt making me any less lonely. But I can understand why somone would want to. Im not judging you in any way for what you think is the best way of living.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Well I dont fuck women on the regular couse I dont want to. I dont want to be a man whore, that just isnt my goal in life. Im also christian so that might also be why. But do I have the the ability to just hoe around? Yes. I have had the oppurtunity a couple of times without trying I just dont see the point. I want to love somone and having sex with a women I find pretty isnt making me any less lonely. But I can understand why somone would want to. Im not judging you in any way for what you think is the best way of living.
I respect your choices. You truly are a better man than me. My lust is uncontrollable and I must slay as much as I can to fill the void of being invisible to girls when I was younger.

• +1
Reactions: beniman
I respect your choices. You truly are a better man than me. My lust is uncontrollable and I must slay as much as I can to fill the void of being invisible to girls when I was younger.
Im not a better man then you. But I hope that one day you realise this isnt a way of living but its hard to realise in our generation. There will be a women one day that will make you turn for the better i hope. Untill then i hope the best for you and that the trauma of you as a child gets fulfilled for the better.

• Love it
Reactions: Zeta
Im not a better man then you. But I hope that one day you realise this isnt a way of living but its hard to realise in our generation. There will be a women one day that will make you turn for the better i hope. Untill then i hope the best for you and that the trauma of you as a child gets fulfilled for the better.
I’d love to find a woman like that too. But as you mentioned before they must be VERY special. Most of them are retarded anyways

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Even the damn playing field! Overindulge in coke, hookers and alcohol and outdegen these sluts.

Yes your wife might have been porked by 30 Chads, but you're now a broke drug addicted alcoholic whoremonging lowlife!

Who's winning now, bitch? You thought you could outdo the master? Joke's on you. Your destined betabuxxer and the father of your kids is actually an ultra degenerate!

Beat the sluts in their own game!

I just don’t ask them. Better to be ignorant and happy

A girl I dated told me her sex life and said she had bathroom sex during a party. Turned me off so bad I ghosted her. Why tf would I want to know that? And it was for the better, knowing her degeneracy, so she could fuck off

• +1
Reactions: descension, BeanletMogger and ElySioNs
A girl I dated told me her sex life and said she had bathroom sex during a party. Turned me off so bad I ghosted her. Why tf would I want to know that? And it was for the better, knowing her degeneracy, so she could fuck off
It's good that she told you, try to act progressive about these stuff so you can pick these whores apart

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and BeanletMogger
It's good that she told you, try to act progressive about these stuff so you can pick these whores apart
Yup that's my strategy

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Only working strategy is cheating all along so you can say you never cared tbh