How do guys even build and get laid from social circle game?

Never_Began

Never_Began

??? ????
I have very few friends and like no foid friends
explain 2 an autist plz
@VST

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Afrikancel
Social circle game is a meme if you're not attractive

meme if you are not attractive

explain 2 an autist plz
@VST
I don't have any foid friends, but I used to and when I did they were the most receptive when I made fun of some small part of their appearance, the key is to make them think you're joking.

Unfortunayely, i have to agree. Social circle js a meme unless you are attractive/AMOG and appear sexually threatening.

Unfortunayely, i have to agree. Social circle js a meme unless you are attractive/AMOG and appear sexually threatening.

70% of my friends are foids, and Im the most spoken about person at school. People say "Hey ur that guy everyone talks about" when they meet me for the first time. And I'm 4/10 according to you ??‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
70% of my friends are foids, and Im the most spoken about person at school. People say "Hey ur that guy everyone talks about" when they meet me for the first time. And I'm 4/10 according to you ??‍♂️
Ethnic pill is potent. Sounds like you statusmaxxed.

never had any tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Social circle game only works depending on 3 things:
How good looking you are (need to be average at least)
Who your friends are
How many females are in your social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Swagwaffle
Talk to people left and right. Make acquintances, those people will invite you to different events, those events are mostly college parties. College parties are full with chicks. College chicks want to fuck. You are there to fuck. You end up fucking. The end.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Swagwaffle
explain 2 an autist plz
@VST
low inhib friends usually have the most chicks

usually girls just come to me after normal conversation & acting normal

ex. this one chick we would party with ended up fucking the whole squad except 1 incel kid. She randomly reached out to me one day acting very thirsty. (7/10 roastie)

many more incidents like this...
Social circle game is a meme if you're not attractive
no i seen ugly incel friends get laid from social circle game but yes they have a much lower chance

Would going on bumble or tinder for foids friends, legit strategy or cucked?

Would going on bumble or tinder for foids friends, legit strategy or cucked?
No, it wouldn’t work, people use dating apps to get hookups, not make new friends.

Talk to people left and right. Make acquintances, those people will invite you to different events, those events are mostly college parties. College parties are full with chicks. College chicks want to fuck. You are there to fuck. You end up fucking. The end.

Stop giving advice from a Chad perspective to low tier normies/incels, they have negative value by not matching their reality.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and androidcel
Stop giving advice from a Chad perspective to low tier normies/incels, they have negative value by not matching their reality.

You need to go out and socialize for reality to actually BECOME reality.
He wanted to know how to build a social circle. The answer is easy, you go out, and you talk to people.

It's really ovER.

You need to go out and socialize for reality to actually BECOME reality.
He wanted to know how to build a social circle. The answer is easy, you go out, and you talk to people.

Yes, but people won't invite you and girls won't want to fuck you if you are bad looking. Other dudes don't want to associate with bad looking people because it lowers their reputation, individuals have as friends people of similar SMV, it is systematic how people regroup in this fashion, put random dudes together and it will naturally take place, so you won't get invited to cool parties with girls and if you are ever invited women won't want to fuck you if you are bad looking anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Pendejo and averageblokecel