How do I accept the way I look?

J

JovanMaxxer

Iron
I have been trying to accept the fact that I’m not good looking and I have been trying to cope with it, I have been for while now thinking that I looked somewhat good, but whenever I hang out with my friends or I’m with someone and they take an unexpected picture of me I always look horrible and look like a subhuman. there is some things about my face that I kind of like, but I hate my nose and my jaw. I just hate the way I look and I wish I would’ve looked better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Gaslight yourself and cope like normies.
“I just needed more game”

i mean there is no where to go but up. just get to work and start improving, that’s what i did. whether it’s cope or not who gives af at least ur putting in effort

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
just stop caring about it. stop focusing on fucking looks. focus ur whole energy in getting a good body, being the best at ur school/work and being as low inhib and NT as possible. that should be what u obsess about.

looks are just an excuse to be a lazy fuck and cry all day

Last edited:
I have been trying to accept the fact that I’m not good looking and I have been trying to cope with it, I have been for while now thinking that I looked somewhat good, but whenever I hang out with my friends or I’m with someone and they take an unexpected picture of me I always look horrible and look like a subhuman. there is some things about my face that I kind of like, but I hate my nose and my jaw. I just hate the way I look and I wish I would’ve looked better.