How do i accurately measure my bicromial width at home

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Running trains on incels
I think using bicromial as a metric of shoulder width is better since it’s bone to bone whereas bideltoid can be widened by gymcelling and roiding

I measured today, or my mum did, using a tape measurer from bone to bone, I tried to straighten my back as much as possible because obviously ur back is naturally kinda round so it skews the results, but the measurement I got was 17.75 inches bicromial.

I’m wondering what the most accurate way of measuring this at home

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger and maxxmclooks
i would prolly ask some family member to measure it for me

or u could like get a string and wrap it around ur shoulders and measure the length of that string

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and wannamogger
I used to think that bicromial is bideltoid, over for my IQ.
I always got confused why did it matter if the person is trained or not and how do it change with lifting.
Is 19.5’ bicromial good? What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I think using bicromial as a metric of shoulder width is better since it’s bone to bone whereas bideltoid can be widened by gymcelling and roiding

I measured today, or my mum did, using a tape measurer from bone to bone, I tried to straighten my back as much as possible because obviously ur back is naturally kinda round so it skews the results, but the measurement I got was 17.75 inches bicromial.

I’m wondering what the most accurate way of measuring this at home
For your question,
IMG 1123

• +1
I used to think that bicromial is bideltoid, over for my IQ.
I always got confused why did it matter if the person is trained or not and how do it change with lifting.
Is 19.5’ bicromial good? What do you think?
19.5 bicromial is insane its above 99%ile

IMG 4617

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and wannamogger
19.5 bicromial is insane its above 99%ile

View attachment 3046005
I might’ve measured it incorrectly, though. But if it’s like in the picture you sent, I did it correctly.
Still over for me, hipscel.
Gonna do it tomorrow again with my mom once again JFL.
My stupidity led to me wondering how people can have 22’ ‘bidelts’, when I thought it was a bicromial.

• +1
I might’ve measured it incorrectly, though. But if it’s like in the picture you sent, I did it correctly.
My stupidity led to me wondering how people can have 22’ ‘bidelts’, when I thought it was a bicromial.
Bicromial is the more valid metric imo

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and wannamogger
But with a tape, though. Do you think it changes it sagnificantly?

• +1