How do I achieve this haircut

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
My hair is straight right now, my black barber obviously can’t do this for me so I don’t know where to go, should I just try to do it myself with products
IMG 8142

sorry to break it to you but u need curly hair
No you don’t retard this guy used to have straight hair and so does everyone who gets this, my hair basically gets like that anyways if I don’t wash it for a little bit but not quite as good

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
have you ever heard of these mythical creatures called "barbers" and "hair stylists"?
not much is known about them but legend says if you encounter them they do some weird stuff with your hair and it comes out looking different, you should go hunting for these creatures to see if they really exist

have you ever heard of these mythical creatures called "barbers" and "hair stylists"?
not much is known about them but legend says if you encounter them they do some weird stuff with your hair and it comes out looking different, you should go hunting for these creatures to see if they really exist
well I went to my Dominican barber with this and the guy barely speaks English he was confused as fuck and gave me the same thing I always get so thanks for the advice fag

find a salon and ask for that and get some sea salt spray or get a perm and get a low taper

well I went to my Dominican barber with this and the guy barely speaks English he was confused as fuck and gave me the same thing I always get so thanks for the advice fag
maybe dont go to barbers that dont speak english

Don't, why do you want a faggot mop in your head, get a buzzcut or a side part

find another barber, what haircut u got rn??
I have an Edgar basically, it failos me and I hate it, I actually only still have this haircut because I got rated by wheat waffles one time and he said it suits my facial features, I went on ome tv and Wizz recently and got roasted for my haircut so I realize it’s time for a change, should I look for a white barber? My barber now mostly does black people hair so he couldn’t do it for me.

faggot hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
maybe dont go to barbers that dont speak english
It’s not even that, he just couldn’t do it because he’s used to working with black people all he knows how to do is line ups and fades

Another failed thread by Manletjordanbarrett

13880809011.jpg
PA-31787956.jpg

Nobody has respect for faggots with the hair you want, as I said side part or buzzcut are infinitely way better options. Although if you are ugly I can understand why would you try to hide half of your face

I have an Edgar basically, it failos me and I hate it, I actually only still have this haircut because I got rated by wheat waffles one time and he said it suits my facial features, I went on ome tv and Wizz recently and got roasted for my haircut so I realize it’s time for a change, should I look for a white barber? My barber now mostly does black people hair so he couldn’t do it for me.
yea,.

subhuman hairstyle guy in your pfp has better one

Lesbian haircut