How do i ACTUALLY grow my abs?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I never train abs, i have a really tiny waist and I take advantage of that by not training abs and just training shoulders and back.

But after seeing how much that rat faced dude from calvin klein is making foids wet from his abs I decided to finally start training them just to make them pop up.

What are some exercises that help building them? I think that body weight exercises are a bit cope because for as long as I did them i never grew actual tissue. Any tips?

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Fish
just search ab workouts on YouTube

• Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I used the machines, not body weight, and progressive overloaded like with every other muscle, and they grew in size

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and PseudoMaxxer
I used the machines, not body weight, and progressive overloaded like with every other muscle, and they grew in size
can you name some machines you used?

you don’t “grow” abs per say, if you didn’t have any abs to begin with, you would just flail forward like a ragdoll
every human has abs, they are your core muscles
you can make them visible tho by reducing the fat on your stomach wall

• +1
you don’t “grow” abs per say, if you didn’t have any abs to begin with, you would just flail forward like a ragdoll
like this
IMG 5685

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, The_Piperoni and Tyler x Durden
can you name some machines you used?
Just this exact one, it has more than enough weight, I go heavy, I think every commercial gym has this:

• +1
Reactions: amkcel and PseudoMaxxer
i got to 10% and little to no abs in normal lighting

• +1
Reactions: Fish
i got to 10% and little to no abs in normal lighting
I had the same problem, somebody told me to try and hit them like biceps, and it worked, muscle is muscle

• Love it
Jeff nippard made a video recently on how to get a 6 pack

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anhedonia16 and PseudoMaxxer
I never train abs, i have a really tiny waist and I take advantage of that by not training abs and just training shoulders and back.

But after seeing how much that rat faced dude from calvin klein is making foids wet from his abs I decided to finally start training them just to make them pop up.

What are some exercises that help building them? I think that body weight exercises are a bit cope because for as long as I did them i never grew actual tissue. Any tips?
ab workouts dont induce hypertrophy just strength, just have good genes and be lean

• So Sad
i have like the best core workout but i will keep it

jk nigger mean ass nigga kill youre either way

Candy cane 3x8 when starting since its a killer workout is like the best thing you can ever do

then penguins 3x100 50 each side is like second to best

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and PseudoMaxxer
jk nigger mean ass nigga kill youre either way

Candy cane 3x8 when starting since its a killer workout is like the best thing you can ever do

then penguins 3x100 50 each side is like second to best
Thank you mean ass nigga

Brad Pitt Lol GIF by Focus Features
Brad Pitt Point GIF by SAG Awards
Brad Pitt Laughing GIF

YOU HAVE THE MARATHON RUNNER ABS JFL
Not only you are a mod, which implies that you work for free like a dirty pig, you are also a fucking loser

Not only you are a mod, which implies that you work for free like a dirty pig, you are also a fucking loser
If you can state 3 reasons why I’m a loser then I’ll fuck your mum for you

13K posts in 5 fucking months

Shirley Temple Giggle GIF

And I’m the loser? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69
I only do hanging knee raises and it seems to work

youre gymcel or calisthenic in home?

You

You can't fucking grow abs u dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: coispet

decline crunches
captains chair leg raises

the ONLY two ab exercises u need

• +1
cable crunches and weighted crunches on decline bench, you’ll have minimal waist thickening as long as you don’t train obliques

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sqwashy and PseudoMaxxer
Contrary to popular belief the pull up activates the core muscles the most.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and PseudoMaxxer

emotionheader4893957.JPG

Just plank bro:chad:

• JFL
Yes you do stop coping skinny cuck

• +1
Reactions: sqwashy, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 51465