How do I actually palemaxx(knowledgeable folks please GTFIH)

MongolTurk

MongolTurk

6’1cel
I feel like I’m missing something. I’m just avoiding sunlight and even in the winter that doesn’t seem to be enough. Are there any compounds I could ingest or topicals I could use that would lighten my skin in a relatively short period of time?

bruh, why? topical hydroquinone, or alpha arbutin. wear tons of sunscreen. you need vitamin d so idk why you want to be pale. what a looksmin, nice tan complexion for that cheeky smv boost. no woman wants a pale guy unless your ian somerhalder. its not 2007 anymore.

• +1
Reactions: patrickbateman0205 and MongolTurk
msm and

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
bruh, why? topical hydroquinone, or alpha arbutin. wear tons of sunscreen. you need vitamin d so idk why you want to be pale. what a looksmin, nice tan complexion for that cheeky smv boost. no woman wants a pale guy unless your ian somerhalder. its not 2007 anymore.
I look deathnic with a tan, it doesn't suit my features at all, not that I would be gl if I was pale but my appeal would be much higher and I would look more normie

I look deathnic with a tan, it doesn't suit my features at all, not that I would be gl if I was pale but my appeal would be much higher and I would look more normie
Get hydroquinoin

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Fr bro

Just buy bleaching skin products from Asia. Thread over.