A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO HYDROQUINONE (SKIN WHITENING)

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
Hydroquinone: A Comprehensive Guide

Hydroquinone is a chemical compound frequently used in cosmetic products as a skin lightener. It is a depigmenting agent that works by inhibiting the production of melanin, the pigment that gives our skin, hair, and eyes their color. Hydroquinone is a somewhat controversial ingredient due to its potential harmful effects on the skin, specifically when used in higher doses to whiten skin significantly. This thread will provide a comprehensive guide of hydroquinone, including its chemical properties, mechanism of action, side effects, and its use in skin whitening.

Hydroquinone, also known as 1, 4-benzenediol, is a white crystalline solid that is soluble in water and alcohol. It is a reactive molecule and easily undergoes oxidation to produce quinones, which are highly reactive and can cause damage to cells. In cosmetic products, hydroquinone is used in concentrations of up to 4%. but concentrations as high as 10% may be available through compounding pharmacies

7615558406 527fc0868b

Hydroquinone works by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase, which is responsible for producing melanin. Without tyrosinase activity, melanin production decreases, and the skin becomes lighter. Hydroquinone also has antioxidant properties, which help to protect the skin against the damage caused by free radicals.

Ijms 24 08226 ag
PPO figure

Prior to applying hydroquinone, it is important to cleanse and dry the skin thoroughly. This allows for optimal absorption and ensures that no external factors interfere with the action of the compound. An appropriate amount of the product should be dispensed, typically a pea-sized quantity is sufficient for the targeted area. This amount can be adjusted depending on the size of the area being treated.

Gently and evenly massage the hydroquinone cream or lotion onto the skin using clean fingertips. It is advisable to begin by applying the product to a small, inconspicuous area of the skin before widespread use. This serves as a patch test to check for any adverse reactions or sensitivity. If no side effects occur after 24 hours, it is generally safe to proceed with broader application.

Hydroquinone is typically applied twice daily, unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional. However, it is crucial to note that prolonged use of hydroquinone at concentrations above 2% may increase the risk of adverse effects. Therefore, it is important to closely monitor the skin for any signs of irritation, redness, or inflammation. In the event of persistent or severe adverse reactions, it is advised to discontinue use and seek medical advice.To optimize the effectiveness of hydroquinone, it is recommended to protect the treated skin from excessive sun exposure. Broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high sun protection factor (SPF) should be applied generously and frequently. This helps prevent the re-pigmentation of the skin and reduces the risk of harmful UV-induced side effects.

Hydroquinone is a controversial ingredient because it can cause skin irritation, redness, and sensitivity to sunlight when used in high concentrations. Some studies have suggested that hydroquinone may be carcinogenic when used in high doses. As a result, the FDA has restricted the use of hydroquinone in over-the-counter products to only 2% concentration and recommends the use of hydroquinone only under the guidance of a physician. (*Please note that you can get around this by obtaining your supply through online vendors, often Indian pharmacies 🇮🇳)

Nedladdning 1
(Example of irritation potentially caused by hydroquinone)

Soft-maxxing alternatives to hydroquinone include kojic acid, arbutin, skin peels and vitamin C. A lot of these ingredients work by inhibiting the production of melanin and can be found in many over-the-counter products. However, it is important to note that these alternatives are most often not even nearly as effective as hydroquinone.

Here is a prime example of what to expect after several weeks of a successful hydroquinone treatment:

Square2

Tags: @BrahminBoss @5.5psl @Gaygymmaxx @Blackgymmax @vampyre @hormonetherapy @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @Gonthar @enchanted_elixir @curlyheadjames @redmaxx @HernanDrago @garoupilled_ @Napoleon1800 @PseudoMaxxer

Attachments

• ijms-24-08226-ag.jpg
    ijms-24-08226-ag.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 0
  • 7615558406_527fc0868b.jpg
    7615558406_527fc0868b.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PPO_figure.jpeg
    PPO_figure.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Psychophilly, Lmao, justropemaxbro and 16 others
dnrd

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski, DildoFaggins and BrahminBoss
light brown mogs, msm and tretinoin will be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, becomingnearperfect and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HornySockFucker, Deleted member 45811, Kristin and 8 others
light brown mogs, msm and tretinoin will be enough.
No. Pale with black hair (omg I'm cumming)

But yea ur right even if us ethnics get pale skin our ethnic features can't be hidden

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, Kristin, niqfan625 and 3 others
No. Pale with black hair (omg I'm cumming)

But yea ur right even if us ethnics get pale skin our ethnic features can't be hidden
I have more white features than most europeans here. still light brown with red undertones mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DingusBingus, nanefer, the_explorer and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Thing is white skin can't hide ethnic features
Hydroquinone won't make curries pale/white but it will make them significantly lighter which will bring a huge halo in their countries since its sought after. Just look at bollywood

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
Hydroquinone won't make curries pale/white but it will make them significantly lighter which will bring a huge halo in their countries since its sought after. Just look at bollywood
I understand

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
IMG 4806

Brutally over for my skin colour. I guess I will look for this.

• +1

This is the best skin tone for curries and most ethnics

4501DEB7 9683 4C50 B92A CB607F2EFDA1

C36989C3 F17D 4AC2 A7D7 6F7C213EB0AA

• +1
Reactions: sub5faliure, Deleted member 49130, justropemaxbro and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Scandi btw :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and SonOfDarkseid
Tret plus azelaic acid msm progesterone aspirin magnesium glycinate lycopene and thyroid all do it safer.
not as effective, half of them are softmaxxing cope ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and BrahminBoss
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Y
Tret plus azelaic acid msm progesterone aspirin magnesium glycinate lycopene and thyroid all do it safer.
shut up about thyroid!!! You will eventually get someone to fall for your tricks which will result in them having aids or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 21863 and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Why is thyroid bad jfl
I actually have no idea if it’s bad but the Brahmin guy will comment take thyroid on every post ever on anything at all and claim it’s the best thing ever @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and BrahminBoss
Topicals are stupid and leave dark marks that make people look like trash. If you have to, go for anti-oxidants like MSM and NAC/glutathione. Or up your raw fruit/veg intake.​

Last edited:
Topicals are stupid and leave dark marks that make people look like trash. If you have to, go for anti-oxidants like MSM and NAC/glutathione. Or up your raw fruit/veg intake.
just eat fruit bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel and TheBrownOne
anotha banger from dildo faggins

• +1
Unironically putting this in my eyes next time I get paid

• +1
These guys both look pale af
Hello black-gym-max
Hows it going buddy
Looks like you stumbled on another skin lightening thread
Not looking good for you buddy
it might be over

I’m not trying to bleach my skin so no thanks. I’m naturally light skin black but sun damage made the skin on my face darker than my body (even tho it’s still lightskin) so I want to know how can I reverse it????

I’m not trying to bleach my skin so no thanks. I’m naturally light skin black but sun damage made the skin on my face darker than my body (even tho it’s still lightskin) so I want to know how can I reverse it????
yes you still use hydroquinone but in a lighter concentration like 4% instead of 10%

How long will it take to achieve lighter complexion I’m on it since mid/late September, can’t tell if there’s a difference or not. 4% hydroquinone

Bro tagged all the indians here

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and DildoFaggins
How long will it take to achieve lighter complexion I’m on it since mid/late September, can’t tell if there’s a difference or not. 4% hydroquinone
a cycle should last up to about 4-6 months so might take some time. 4% is quite low as well so might take a while

a cycle should last up to about 4-6 months so might take some time. 4% is quite low as well so might take a while
How much effect should I expect. 2 or 3 shades from a 4 month cycle is reasonable?

How much effect should I expect. 2 or 3 shades from a 4 month cycle is reasonable?
you should probably be happy if you get to 2, if you want a more noticable effect upgrade to 10%

you should probably be happy if you get to 2, if you want a more noticable effect upgrade to 10%
it’s way too much. Just get ochronosis theory

it’s way too much. Just get ochronosis theory
Idk bro, seen people with good results. Maybe just don't do as long of a cycle.