How do I afford these god damn surgeries. FUCK!

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
title. pls help. Idkwtftd

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Be high iq and moneymax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and St. Wristcel
Take a minimum wage job and play the lottery every day

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 8165, ShineBright and 2 others
hack, fraud and scam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 8765, Patient A and 2 others
Sell ass

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Pussyslayer, Mr.cope and 1 other person
lol unironically I was thinking about selling something outta my body
you got knowledge in it?
I'd eventually buy it back when I'll get rich obviously

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6538
Work hard and save 10% of your salary every year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
have your parents finance it like mine

indeed it is, mind you i had to almost die
I remember sam hyde saying in a video. If you are driving recklessly in a vehicle, you should ask your parents to pay for track time. Sure it would be expensive but they would prefer that over a dead son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I remember sam hyde saying in a video. If you are driving recklessly in a vehicle, you should ask your parents to pay for track time. Sure it would be expensive but they would prefer that over a dead son.
true tbh

Wage slaving and not spending a lot of money. Also insurance will payout some if there is a medical reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Work 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
nah nah nah fr get some job, minimum wage will do, get some savings £500 minimum would be nice and get on the stock market. With Covid, vaccines, US election, amazon entering the pharmaceutical industry, etc etc theres a lot of money to be made

• +1
nah nah nah fr get some job, minimum wage will do, get some savings £500 minimum would be nice and get on the stock market. With Covid, vaccines, US election, amazon entering the pharmaceutical industry, etc etc theres a lot of money to be made
Which stocks would you recommend

Which stocks would you recommend
If i knew i would be here. try to look ahead and think what sort of companies will make a good profit in the long run, market analysis etc. Amd just released some new CPUs and GPUs which are quite decent, making their stock go up. Shit like that. You have to think for yourself in stuff like this, there can't be someone holding your hand all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and Deleted member 8765
Trade a kidney for a jaw tbh

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Wage slaving and not spending a lot of money. Also insurance will payout some if there is a medical reason.
No, it won't. It will not payout them in a way that'd make an aesthetic significant difference. If you have sleep apnea and get bimax paid for by your insurance, the surgeon will only advance as much as needed to get rid of it whereas it'd most likely take a lot more advancement to ascend you

• +1
sell your ass gay fags on onlyfans

No, it won't. It will not payout them in a way that'd make an aesthetic significant difference. If you have sleep apnea and get bimax paid for by your insurance, the surgeon will only advance as much as needed to get rid of it whereas it'd most likely take a lot more advancement to ascend you
Thats why you use the insurance money to go to a plastic surgeon. The price difference between the blue pilled surgeon and the black pill cosmetic you cover yourself. Any other addition to the surgery you also pay yourself.

Thats why you use the insurance money to go to a plastic surgeon. The price difference between the blue pilled surgeon and the black pill cosmetic you cover yourself. Any other addition to the surgery you also pay yourself.
You can take out the money like a loan?

You can take out the money like a loan?
You have to pay it to the surgeon and the insurance pays you back after. I just wrote an email to my health insurance company I need bimax for my sleep apnea I want to go to this surgeon cause I dont trust the standard jaw surgeon and want some true professional one. They accepted it, but they only pay 80% to the normal full covered budget they normally pay.

You have to pay it to the surgeon and the insurance pays you back after. I just wrote an email to my health insurance company I need bimax for my sleep apnea I want to go to this surgeon cause I dont trust the standard jaw surgeon and want some true professional one. They accepted it, but they only pay 80% to the normal full covered budget they normally pay.
WOnderful, how do I go about getting insurance for a bimax? Do I first go to the sleep doctor first and tell him I need bimax for my sleep apnea, or do I go to a maxfac and then tell him that after showing him my sleep apnea diagnosis?

Your not wrong I suppose. Still young. I've got a savings account with locked in 3% interest until I'm 29 so that's a start.

WOnderful, how do I go about getting insurance for a bimax? Do I first go to the sleep doctor first and tell him I need bimax for my sleep apnea, or do I go to a maxfac and then tell him that after showing him my sleep apnea diagnosis?

You go to family doctor first and complain about sleep apnea symptoms bad sleeping, mouth breathing etc then he referred you to have a sleep study then you go to the OMFS. You could also find an OMFS with special interest in OSA surgery and consult with him first then he can refer you to the sleep study and he will see you back

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 7776
You go to family doctor first and complain about sleep apnea symptoms bad sleeping, mouth breathing etc then he referred you to have a sleep study then you go to the OMFS. You could also find an OMFS with special interest in OSA surgery and consult with him first then he can refer you to the sleep study and he will see you back
I already have the sleep apnea diagnosis. So now all I've got to do is go to an OMFS in my country with the paperwork?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 7776