How do I almost have a perfect bite while growing up eating mostly soft foods?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
my upper teeth are perfectly aligned except for a slight little gap in the middle like literally the tiniest gap for some reason and my lower teeth are perfect except for my lower right back molar is slighted twisted for some reason but my left side is perfectly aligned, i grow up mostly eating fast foods eggs meat milk but i ate soft foods a lot. and why is my lower molar twisted slightly but the tooth behind it is perfectly aligned

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
my upper teeth are perfectly aligned except for a slight little gap in the middle like literally the tiniest gap for some reason and my lower teeth are perfect except for my lower right back molar is slighted twisted for some reason but my left side is perfectly aligned, i grow up mostly eating fast foods eggs meat milk but i ate soft foods a lot. and why is my lower molar twisted slightly but the tooth behind it is perfectly aligned
good genetics inherited from parents, pretty simple autist:feelshah:
your parents, grandparents, and great grand parents epigenetics also play a part:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
good genetics inherited from parents, pretty simple autist:feelshah:
your parents, grandparents, and great grand parents epigenetics also play a part:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
im half dagestani n half arab

• +1
im half dagestani n half arab
if your parents/grandparents/greatgrandparents ate plenty of meat and vegies during childhood and conception, didnt eat a processed diet and lived healthy lifestyles it could mean you inherited good epigenetics from them, this is really complicated and not fully understood by science but there are better threads to explain this

• +1
if your parents/grandparents/greatgrandparents ate plenty of meat and vegies during childhood and conception, didnt eat a processed diet and lived healthy lifestyles it could mean you inherited good epigenetics from them, this is really complicated and not fully understood by science but there are better threads to explain this
cus i see a lot of people saying that if you didnt chew properly and some shit you'll have bad teeth and a bad bite and my gap between my teeth got smaller as i got older somehow even my lower front teeth got straighter as i grow older i looked at my old photos smiling that were worse when i was younger

• So Sad
cus i see a lot of people saying that if you didnt chew properly and some shit you'll have bad teeth and a bad bite and my gap between my teeth got smaller as i got older somehow even my lower front teeth got straighter as i grow older i looked at my old photos smiling that were worse when i was younger
yeah your fucking up your epigentics by having a bad childhood which is why your bite is not perfect and only nearly perfect

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and notchicolachowski
yeah your fucking up your epigentics by having a bad childhood which is why your bite is not perfect and only nearly perfect
only thing i really looksmaxxed is supplements and hopped on accutane before even knowing what looksmaxxing is, i just use this site for questions i have about anything i thought i looked average/normal till i saw people here, what i can to really improve my looks greatly is so easy and achievable but im not bothered to, if i get lean around %11-%10 bf ill look perfect basically im around %15 bf and girls and guys stare at me and ive been approached a couple times so im not really bothered to do anything

• Hmm...
only thing i really looksmaxxed is supplements and hopped on accutane before even knowing what looksmaxxing is, i just use this site for questions i have about anything i thought i looked average/normal till i saw people here, what i can to really improve my looks greatly is so easy and achievable but im not bothered to, if i get lean around %11-%10 bf ill look perfect basically im around %15 bf and girls and guys stare at me and ive been approached a couple times so im not really bothered to do anything
strong genetics can take you far look at Alex Pereira, was an acholic from like 14 to 21 still 6'4-5 high bone mass htn-chadlite. just lock in now and maingain at the gym, good life style, good diet, you can still eat the bad food if your going out with friends like once a week. dont drink or do drugs but i think your Dagestani parent would slam you if you touched those lol.

• +1
genetics

Chewing is cope it's all genetics

strong genetics can take you far look at Alex Pereira, was an acholic from like 14 to 21 still 6'4-5 high bone mass htn-chadlite. just lock in now and maingain at the gym, good life style, good diet, you can still eat the bad food if your going out with friends like once a week. dont drink or do drugs but i think your Dagestani parent would slam you if you touched those lol.
i dont even look arabic i have a wide skull like jordan and dark brown hair that turns light in the sun for some reason and im muslim so i dont do any of that shit like drinking and doing drugs

Genetics, I was probably a mouthbreather as a kid and still have good forward growth. Mewing is new-gen cope