How do I approach a girl I accidentally blanked

S

Saint_Negro

Iron
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Posts
24
Reputation
10
Met this girl at a house party last week, she was trying to talk to me but I was so drunk that I just ignored. Fast forward this week, I found out that she is in one of my lectures.

Lowkey she’s exactly my type but I don’t know how to approach her, I noticed her looking at me Monday but was too nervous to make eye contact. Normally I rely on girls making the first move but I don’t think she will since she probably thinks I’m not into her.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance
Met this girl at a house party last week, she was trying to talk to me but I was so drunk that I just ignored. Fast forward this week, I found out that she is in one of my lectures.

Lowkey she’s exactly my type but I don’t know how to approach her, I noticed her looking at me Monday but was too nervous to make eye contact. Normally I rely on girls making the first move but I don’t think she will since she probably thinks I’m not into her.
YOU FUCKING DONT SON
 
Why not, she’s exactly my type. I’ve been thinking about her every second since I saw her Monday
Tbh there's a high chance she doesn't feel the same way. Alcohol can and will make you act extremely out the ordinary, so what she felt or what she thought she felt that night could be very much different to now
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint_Negro
Tbh there's a high chance she doesn't feel the same way. Alcohol can and will make you act extremely out the ordinary, so what she felt or what she thought she felt that night could be very much different to now
Yeah you could be right but I’ve already decided in my head that she’s my soulmate. Even if she doesn’t remember it which I doubt I still want her. I just don’t know how to approach it
 
Yeah you could be right but I’ve already decided in my head that she’s my soulmate. Even if she doesn’t remember it which I doubt I still want her. I just don’t know how to approach it
idfk bro, some people it will click with and most people it doesn't
 
Met this girl at a house party last week, she was trying to talk to me but I was so drunk that I just ignored. Fast forward this week, I found out that she is in one of my lectures.

Lowkey she’s exactly my type but I don’t know how to approach her, I noticed her looking at me Monday but was too nervous to make eye contact. Normally I rely on girls making the first move but I don’t think she will since she probably thinks I’m not into her.
Like talk to her
 
Like talk to her
How though I’m retarded I’ve never really had to approach a woman that I’m really interested in before. Most girls that I’ve spoken to in the past hate when someone cold approaches them but that’s the only way I can talk to her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz

Similar threads

tavixas
Replies
8
Views
66
tavixas
tavixas
J
Replies
1
Views
20
Jenkie1
J
Farsin
Replies
13
Views
76
LatinXBeast
LatinXBeast
thehand
Replies
3
Views
42
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
Heaver
Replies
6
Views
29
Gen1leman
Gen1leman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top