How do I approach a girl on our first date?

IronMike

IronMike

Silver
Like what do I do as she approaches me outside the venue?

Spam shower

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and BigBoy
Behave normal & try to find similarities

Be chad

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 7776
hug? hug + side peck? handshake?

Keep in mind corona virus, so she will have a mask on(JUST WEAR THE MASK)

Just hold frame bro it's so easy trust me bro

worthless.

just stand there tbh thats what i wouldve done

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincell
It's not that hard man.

Walk up, smile, give her a hug (not some awkward side hug but a good hug), and say nice to see you or something along those lines. Compliment her on something specific like the way her hair looks or something she's wearing. Don't just say she looks hot. Girls spend a shit ton of time getting ready so they'll appreciate if you point out something like that. And then just make some small talk about her day or how the drive was while you walk into the venue. And most importantly relax and remember you're supposed to be having a good time.

I exclusively meet girls off tinder/hinge so I'm constantly going on first dates and I've never had a girl not want to go on a second one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted, IdiAmin and 1 other person
It's not that hard man.

Walk up, smile, give her a hug (not some awkward side hug but a good hug), and say nice to see you or something along those lines. Compliment her on something specific like the way her hair looks or something she's wearing. Don't just say she looks hot. Girls spend a shit ton of time getting ready so they'll appreciate if you point out something like that. And then just make some small talk about her day or how the drive was while you walk into the venue. And most importantly relax and remember you're supposed to be having a good time.

I exclusively meet girls off tinder/hinge so I'm constantly going on first dates and I've never had a girl not want to go on a second one.

thank you man!
i'll be on 500mg of phenibut as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Like what do I do as she approaches me outside the venue?

Don't overthink it, just be relaxed, it helps if you imagine the worst possible scenario, for example: imagine you go for the hug but she denies it, she starts yelling at you, calling you names like "creep", "weirdo" so that everybody in the world hears that. At first you might panic, but if you consistently create this scenario in your head, you will relax and you will no longer be afraid. Cheers and good luck!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IronMike
If you’re asking this question you’re not ready for a date, cancel before you embarrass yourself.

• +1
Reactions: IronMike
If you’re asking this question you’re not ready for a date, cancel before you embarrass yourself.
I'm good on dates, but how the first interaction goes sets the tone.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett