How do I approach cute girl in class.

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
Today I went to sit next to my friend and a cute girl was sitting from the other side. She had her stuff on her chair she smiled at me and took her bag so I can sit there. I am giga aspie and I don't know what to say to her. Or what's appropriate, I'm also fairly sure she doesn't have a boyfriend. I see her in my classes every single day.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You dont, youll see her everuday and she will convince your classmates to bully you after she has brutally rejected your subhumanity

dont do it unless youre chad

Tickle her to flirt it always works

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps, her and Vidyacoper
If you are ugly don’t even bother, but you could convince her if you become friends with her for a while but most likely she’ll probably put you in the friend zone

What's your psl?

ask her if she prefers zoo or necro

Block her path

• JFL
Reactions: her
Maybe she’s just being friendly. My oneitis became my oneitis because she was really friendly to me (I thought she was attracted to me), but in reality she is like that to everyone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Blitz
What's your psl?
Average 4.5-5 psl been rated by many users here
If you are ugly don’t even bother, but you could convince her if you become friends with her for a while but most likely she’ll probably put you in the friend zone
thats the most probable scenario. Then again I can't go on like this, I have to shoot my shot at least once.