How do I ascend based off this sideprofile

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!

so this is my sideprofile right now (don't mind shit haircut and beard please)
ik it's pretty shit and i need a nosejob so i photoshopped the nose in the picture below and im planning on getting this nose hopefully
but rate my sideprofile so far, what do i need to do to fully ascend please

ty

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Maybe show the front lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and JustBeCurry
Not a mine hard, but that doesn't mean much I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
do you get women y/n

• +1
Are you currycel?
You have good thick hair I may add

• +1
do you get women y/n
Yes
Are you currycel?
You have good thick hair I may add
No I'm actually much paler looking IRL but I was going out in the sun quite a lot at this time. Mom's half black though so maybe this is why I look kinda curry (?) though it usually is hardly noticeable in winter

Yes

No I'm actually much paler looking IRL but I was going out in the sun quite a lot at this time. Mom's half black though so maybe this is why I look kinda curry (?) though it usually is hardly noticeable in winter
show me a front pic ffs

• +1
Maybe show the front lol
Would love to lol but this quarantine has me in a state of baldness that I unfortunately know would make me lose points, guess I will later sorry about that didn't consider it

Would love to lol but this quarantine has me in a state of baldness that I unfortunately know would make me lose points, guess I will later sorry about that didn't consider it
If you are bald and you look like shit its over. Good big masseters tho. Probably a wide jaw

If you are bald and you look like shit its over. Good big masseters tho. Probably a wide jaw
No I'm not bald I just went bald because of the quarantine lol... My hair is growing back I'm not going through MPB

I think my sideprofile is similar to Cillian Murphy which is good, sadly I don't have the baby blues he has tbh so rip

No I'm not bald I just went bald because of the quarantine lol... My hair is growing back I'm not going through MPB

I think my sideprofile is similar to Cillian Murphy which is good, sadly I don't have the baby blues he has tbh so rip
Lol i know, but you are still bald.

• +1
Lol i know, but you are still bald.
Yeah fair enough, not like I'm going out of the house anytime soon people are spreading the plague everywhere so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
View attachment 665334

ik it's pretty shit and i need a nosejob so i photoshopped the nose in the picture below and im planning on getting this nose hopefully

ty
Its over...

This side profile or death
20200602 202741

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 9380
View attachment 665334

ty

Screenshot 20200913 192350

• JFL

wow actually i stared at this picture for one minute and then it finally stuck in my head. i really thought it looked super abnormal but then after a bit of staring i actually kinda like it ngl... puts things into perspective

rhino and chin implant might be enough to save me