How do I ascend? How much potential do I have? (Serious!!)

S

seeker

Platinum
my last 2 threads turned into trollfests (BRO PLEASE) so I had to create this one.

Also, is my maxilla recessed?

15M, not saying my country (I'm shy)

Attachments

• 20240123_083558.jpg
    20240123_083558.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240123_072138.jpg
    20240123_072138.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240123_072225.jpg
    20240123_072225.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, 31future69, mortis and 1 other person
bhai ur from india we know it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, leopold123, wsada and 10 others
my last 2 threads turned into trollfests (BRO PLEASE) so I had to create this one.

Shave your facial hair, groom your eyebrows to be more neat, get contacts, get mole removal surgery, grow out your hair and add some texture to it by using the right products and styling for your hair. You could improve quite a lot but obviously its gonna take some work to get results

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Bruh, "not saying my country"
Obv you're from curryland jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 13626, urielRanhel and 1 other person
Shave your facial hair, groom your eyebrows to be more neat, get contacts, get mole removal surgery, grow out your hair and add some texture to it by using the right products and styling for your hair. You could improve quite a lot but obviously its gonna take some work to get results
W-wait I have bad eyebrows? Wth? Yeah, my hair is really bad. But I'm worried if my maxilla is recessed

Attachments

• download (7).jpeg
    download (7).jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Infinite, BowlCutMogger and 1 other person

nah you are literally fucked, better to move to india or pakistan wherever your from and try your luck there

nah you are literally fucked, better to move to india or pakistan wherever your from and try your luck there
I am in pakistan but I want to mog everyone here. Don't be discouraging u incel

Yall tripojng I got the like ideal gonial angle (135)

Attachments

• Picsart_24-01-24_04-29-49-149.jpg
    Picsart_24-01-24_04-29-49-149.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, RAMU KAKA, sub5faliure and 6 others
W-wait I have bad eyebrows? Wth? Yeah, my hair is really bad. But I'm worried if my maxilla is recessed
Not bad per se but ungroomed. Thick which is good but you may wanna maintain them a bit more to keep them looking neat.
Also who cares if your maxilla is recessed or not? Are you gonna get surgery for it? If not then dw. Softmax first then look into hardmaxxing if needed. The only surgery I'd recommend atm is mole removal surgery which is really cheap and easy

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
punjabi girls will like u bro

"not saying my country (I'm shy)" probably a curry:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: seeker
Not bad per se but ungroomed. Thick which is good but you may wanna maintain them a bit more to keep them looking neat.
Also who cares if your maxilla is recessed or not? Are you gonna get surgery for it? If not then dw. Softmax first then look into hardmaxxing if needed. The only surgery I'd recommend atm is mole removal surgery which is really cheap and easy
Yeah but I'm worried it's too recessed and I'll need a super invasive surgery. I'll defo try my best to softmaxx for now

punjabi girls will like u bro
best compliment I've had on this godforsaken forum. though I gotta get at least mtn bro D:::

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
I wonder if I could get MTN just by softmaxxing. 90% of the people here have similar jawline to mine but idk if their face is downward grown like some have said mime is

Yeah but I'm worried it's too recessed and I'll need a super invasive surgery. I'll defo try my best to softmaxx for now
its not that bad bro softmax for now and see. do all the things i said tho. actually put in the work dont just read it and be like "ok" you should shave the facial hair today and start growing out the hair asap. then book mole removal surgery asap as well if u got the cash

• +1
Reactions: seeker
damn. it has never been more over. blackops2cel had better base

¿E-espera, tengo malas cejas? ¿Qué? Sí, mi cabello está muy mal. Pero me preocupa si mi maxilar está hundido.
your teeth?

Good upper third, shit lower third. Start light thumb pulling (sides and front) ASAP and light bonesmash the corners of mandible. You'll glow up at least by a point once you're 20-25 dw. Also pluck that unibrow niga

Yall tripojng I got the like ideal gonial angle (135)
135 gonial angle is shit and its a major flaw that keeps 99.9% at mtn ( ur not mtn ) unless ur front is god tier ( rarely with that angle )

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and It'snotover
Good upper third, shit lower third. Start light thumb pulling (sides and front) ASAP and light bonesmash the corners of mandible. You'll glow up at least by a point once you're 20-25 dw. Also pluck that unibrow niga
THIS MA MAN RIGHT HERE. I GOTCHU BRO

135 gonial angle is shit and its a major flaw that keeps 99.9% at mtn ( ur not mtn ) unless ur front is god tier ( rarely with that angle )
I do have an overjet, and I plan to get s sliding genio. That will help? who cares about numbers anyways facial harmony matters more

I hope he didn't mean it in the sense that they like submissive men...

Okay just unintentionally doxxed myself stop provoking me

classified
I wonder why if there are malocclusion problems it is better that you start solving them now, or bimax $$$ when you are already grown

I wonder why if there are malocclusion problems it is better that you start solving them now, or bimax $$$ when you are already grown
Yeah + crooked. Might get braces. You really want a teeth reveal?

I mog you so hard holy fuck. I bet you are like 5’2” as well