How do I ascend? How much potential do I have? (Serious!!)

my last 2 threads turned into trollfests (BRO PLEASE) so I had to create this one.

Also, is my maxilla recessed?

15M, not saying my country (I'm shy)
take off the glasses, get mole removal, grow your hair out / get a taper or any other trendy hairstyle & for the love of god shave the fucking facial hair it doesn’t look good

I assure you after you do ALL of the above you will have more success with women in your life

ps: don’t listen to what anyone says on this site they’re delusional and haven’t talked to a single women irl, just doing the basics can raise your look’s like crazy. you

take off the glasses, get mole removal, grow your hair out / get a taper or any other trendy hairstyle & for the love of god shave the fucking facial hair it doesn’t look good

I assure you after you do ALL of the above you will have more success with women in your life

ps: don’t listen to what anyone says on this site they’re delusional and haven’t talked to a single women irl, just doing the basics can raise your look’s like crazy. you
also, your hair looks oily and straight so start showering or get a perm or anything atp, and find ways to clear your skin too

In pakistan? Lahore? At 15?come on
Ok that was an insult but here in the states u would be ltn if not 5'9 or above, plus ur only good feature is eye area