How do i ascend my cooked ass eye area

Suacysmogsuperior

Suacysmogsuperior

Iron
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
3
I'm already on minioxidil and tomorrow me and my firend are gonna dye our eyebrows jetblack.
I'm considering infraorbital rim augmentation when i turn 18 or older.

Please come with some proposal to what i can do.
 

Attachments

  • Eye area 02-10-2026.jpg
    Eye area 02-10-2026.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 0
I'm already on minioxidil and tomorrow me and my firend are gonna dye our eyebrows jetblack.
I'm considering infraorbital rim augmentation when i turn 18 or older.

Please come with some proposal to what i can do.
eye area isnt bad at all, just grow eyelashes and eyebrows, especially eyebrows a lot more
 
I'm already on minioxidil and tomorrow me and my firend are gonna dye our eyebrows jetblack.
I'm considering infraorbital rim augmentation when i turn 18 or older.

Please come with some proposal to what i can do.
ur eye area is alright also foam or liquid or oral minoxidil i recommend oral but check guides if your gonna hop on that before
I noticed your eyebrows aren’t pointing the same if ykwim so i’d try to fix them up and grow lashes but honestly it’s not that bad
 
Looks fine to me, the eyebrow dye should help nicely
 

Similar threads

unlinked128
Replies
1
Views
54
cutebabychud
cutebabychud
ANONYMOUSTHIAGO
Replies
1
Views
62
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
uskrfmlv
Replies
8
Views
91
shortface
shortface
Leo B..
Replies
3
Views
41
truehtn-6.1f
truehtn-6.1f
N
Replies
5
Views
57
lebanesedude
lebanesedude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top