How do I ascend my frame

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
My face/height are both OK but my body is legit shit tier, I have narrow ass shoulders, thin as shit wrists, and SMALL HANDS AND FEET (Worst part tbh). I am built like a little girl. I have yet to see a guy with wrists as thin as mine and girls probably think I have a small dick due to my hands and feet. I believe my hips are wide as well... JFL. I think I haven't grown at all since elementary school tbh all that happened was that my legs and arms grew in length, but EVERYTHING ELSE STAYED THE GODDAMN SAME.

I'm 17 now, any tips on ANYTHING at all I can do about any of this shit? I'm very desperate, I'm willing to do anything, this shit depresses the fuck outta me and I feel like I can never ascend because of it. I'm not a real man and never will be with these traits. I might be fine for now but once I become a genuine adult and prettyboy time is done, I'm fucked. Might rope tbh.

And btw I don't think it's genetic because literally NOBODY in my family has the shit that I do, I'll do my best to look down further into my family tree but sometimes I think I'm literally just some underdeveloped freak, I asked doctor about this shit but he's just being bluepilled asf about it

Thank you in advance.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Blast T + HGH + IGF1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 18890
My face/height are both OK but my body is legit shit tier, I have narrow ass shoulders, thin as shit wrists, and SMALL HANDS AND FEET (Worst part tbh). I am built like a little girl. I have yet to see a guy with wrists as thin as mine and girls probably think I have a small dick due to my hands and feet. I believe my hips are wide as well... JFL. I think I haven't grown at all since elementary school tbh all that happened was that my legs and arms grew in length, but EVERYTHING ELSE STAYED THE GODDAMN SAME.

I'm 17 now, any tips on ANYTHING at all I can do about any of this shit? I'm very desperate, I'm willing to do anything, this shit depresses the fuck outta me and I feel like I can never ascend because of it. I'm not a real man and never will be with these traits. I might be fine for now but once I become a genuine adult and prettyboy time is done, I'm fucked. Might rope tbh.

And btw I don't think it's genetic because literally NOBODY in my family has the shit that I do, I'll do my best to look down further into my family tree but sometimes I think I'm literally just some underdeveloped freak, I asked doctor about this shit but he's just being bluepilled asf about it

Thank you in advance.
train shoulders and back more
overhead press, lateral raises, pull-ups, rows
alongside what the guy above me said for maximum effect

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 19766
Blast T + HGH + IGF1
I suspect my plates are most likely closed (Which I believe means that I cannot lengthen my bones anymore, right?), I'll double check with some resources at home and will probably get a scan just to be SUPER sure if it seems like they are
What do I do in that case?

train shoulders and back more
overhead press, lateral raises, pull-ups, rows
alongside what the guy above me said for maximum effect
I would love to gymmaxx more but bulking looksmins the shit outta me, and yes btw I have tried lean bulking as low as 100-200 calories over TDEE but I still look much worse, just trying to prioritize face + ensuring I'm fully grown for now
And no I'm not being BDD, I have a lot of buccal fat in my cheeks which I plan on removing as soon as possible, also very bad fat distribution

I would love to gymmaxx more but bulking looksmins the shit outta me, and yes btw I have tried lean bulking as low as 100-200 calories over TDEE but I still look much worse, just trying to prioritize face + ensuring I'm fully grown for now
And no I'm not being BDD, I have a lot of buccal fat in my cheeks which I plan on removing as soon as possible, also very bad fat distribution
You can still build frame size with pull ups
But yeah i also get looksminner by bulking but im fine rn since i cut down
Still not at my leanest
Gotta bulk again soon too so i can get to the amount of muscle i want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
gotta be ugly for a while if you want to come out with a chad tier physique my boy

• WTF
Eat food

• Hmm...
My dad and I are opposites where he didn’t start puberty until basically 16, I started at 11. My dad grew three inches in college and his clavicles especially blew up through his 20s. My dad has the face I had at 15 when he was 22. You might be a late bloomer, generics and puberty timelines are not black and white. You need to eat a lot and bulk now while you’re still in highschool. Eat a lot of dairy and eggs.

• Hmm...
Ramirez and Meeks starved and are/were still chads
do you not see the flawed logic here? you aren’t a 6”2 model tier facial structure criminal chad are you? dickhead

• So Sad
My dad and I are opposites where he didn’t start puberty until basically 16, I started at 11. My dad grew three inches in college and his clavicles especially blew up through his 20s. My dad has the face I had at 15 when he was 22. You might be a late bloomer, generics and puberty timelines are not black and white. You need to eat a lot and bulk now while you’re still in highschool. Eat a lot of dairy and eggs.
I am early jfl

can you answer my question above pls
Growth plates in your shoulders close much later like 23-25 so you can still increase your frame by a lot

• +1
I suspect my plates are most likely closed (Which I believe means that I cannot lengthen my bones anymore, right?), I'll double check with some resources at home and will probably get a scan just to be SUPER sure if it seems like they are
What do I do in that case?
what scan will you get?

• Hmm...
And how would you be able to tell that they are closed or open?
You can just ask the doctor if you really don't know but it's pretty simple you just have to see how spaced apart the bones are I believe

You have to fully commit to lifting & bodybuilding over the long term of multiple years. You will never make progress if you don't bulk, you HAVE to bulk, as a natural it will take 3-4 bulk/cut cycles over a lifetime to maximize genetic potential. It's delayed gratification, yeah you'll look worse during a bulk for a bit as most people do, but you build muscle, strength, frame, and once you cut you can get shredded with actual mass and a frame (getting lean as a twink with no muscle looks like shit & weak which is exactly what you're complaining about)

• +1