How do i ascend my side profile

sozz

sozz

NTMaxxing
Pretty much title.
I mouth breathed most of my life till start of this year or so. I have a narrow palate (but not too narrow for my tongue) and pretty decent zygos which give me hollow cheeks from the front, my eye area is also quite good and i have decent jaw width with flared gonions.

My biggest failo is my long mid face due to downward growth, recession and other associated things which are significantly more apparent from the side.
I'm thinking of getting bimax for these reasons and potentially genio though i feel as though i need a second opinion as i believe my situation is somewhat atypical given that from the front im easily HTN and get complimented on my looks quite often despite my very obvious recession.

Any legitimate input would be greatly appreciated.

pic taken in downlighting of sorts

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
to be fair bimax might destroy your angularity if you already have very good zygos you don't wanna leave them behind

• +1
Reactions: sozz
to be fair bimax might destroy your angularity if you already have very good zygos you don't wanna leave them behind
Genio i think
yeah just get a genio
Yeah i've also considered this and im worried about losing my zygo prominence with lefort 1 bimax.
my main concern with genio is that i think my lower maxilla/bottom of nose area is particularly recessed and im worried the increased chin projection will be out of balance with that

I feels like you would look like this dude from the front.

• JFL
Reactions: sozz
based on hair and kinda pheno i can see why
i bone, eye, jaw and skull mog the shit out of him tho.
i also don't have this hair anymore.
You don't mog him you look the same bro

• JFL
Reactions: sozz and BloodClot
Pretty much title.
I mouth breathed most of my life till start of this year or so. I have a narrow palate (but not too narrow for my tongue) and pretty decent zygos which give me hollow cheeks from the front, my eye area is also quite good and i have decent jaw width with flared gonions.

My biggest failo is my long mid face due to downward growth, recession and other associated things which are significantly more apparent from the side.
I'm thinking of getting bimax for these reasons and potentially genio though i feel as though i need a second opinion as i believe my situation is somewhat atypical given that from the front im easily HTN and get complimented on my looks quite often despite my very obvious recession.

Any legitimate input would be greatly appreciated.

pic taken in downlighting of sorts

Eh just get bimax or genio