What can i do for short ramus?

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Equinox
My jaw it's pretty wide from the front but from the side my ramus is short and have a high degree angle on mandible, i was thinking if getting implants would be worth ?
Or what can i do

i sense larp but tere is nothing you can do to fix a short ramus it is completely genetic. Short ramus is not a death tier falio if you have good bone development but it is a issue if it is causing short face syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Feltijon, ambi, Acridax and 1 other person
i sense larp but tere is nothing you can do to fix a short ramus it is completely genetic. Short ramus is not a death tier falio if you have good bone development but it is a issue if it is causing short face syndrome
nothing its genetic
I meant what kind of surgery can i do , that's what i thought too short ramus isn't so bad to have so i might invest in other surgeries and jaw implants would be completely overkill imo if my jaw is fine

I meant what kind of surgery can i do , that's what i thought too short ramus isn't so bad to have so i might invest in other surgeries and jaw implants would be completely overkill imo if my jaw is fine
long or short midface?

Chewing has been proven to increase ramus height. It's very slow tho so you will have to be patient

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Allornothing and lowiqNormie
focus on other things. Chad with short ramis is still chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and lowiqNormie