how do i ascend ? or is it truly over . keep it real please

Facecel

Facecel

Iron
IMG 2531

i’ve been 110 pounds before and honestly i still couldn’t get women. When i was in middleschool and hs ive pulled LTBs . i’ve kissed 5 girls in my life. What can i do to ascend , please give me advice . i want to look avg. i’m willing to take Gear. i’m 21 @Clavicular i would appreciate if you gave me advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NtIdk, Sub5kang, Alucard69 and 8 others
i’ve kissed 5 girls in my life
“Yea bro Im incel”

anyways you live in the ghetto just edgar maxx or something. Well you’re in nyc so you can’t Edgar maxx but regardless you can still larp as Caribbean

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang, inceltriad78, jué and 5 others
nigga that was back in school . just be first is law nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang, StarvedEpi and watah
“Yea bro Im incel”

anyways you live in the ghetto just edgar maxx or something. Well you’re in nyc so you can’t Edgar maxx but regardless you can still larp as Caribbean
Kissing girls in middle school doesn’t count

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang and StarvedEpi
nigga that was back in school . just be first is law nigga
Cope fakecel muh I’ve been blackpilled since 2016 watching oreoman but never joined any forum.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang, Nirvana and StarvedEpi
Kissing girls in middle school doesn’t count
Cope it does. If it was hugging or hand holding maybe not but kissing absolutely.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
This guy still chases foids in 2024.. :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, Alucard69, tombradylover and 5 others
I kissed a girl when I was in 1st grade c doesn’t mean shut
You’re a gook named Dballz btw opinion disregarded. Also he kissed 5 not just 1 HE KISSED 5. He would be banned on Incels.is for that alone

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69 and StarvedEpi
You’re a gook named Dballz btw opinion disregarded. Also he kissed 5 not just 1 HE KISSED 5. He would be banned on Incels.is for that alone
I’m not dballz wtf :lul::lul::lul: wait who told you that

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
You are just another retarded attention seeker. I see you sperg out on TikTok like a faggot and it makes me cringe every single time.

Now you are on .org doing the same :lul:, do you like validation from males more than females?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wrist cry, Alucard69, inceltriad78 and 3 others
I’m not dballz wtf :lul::lul::lul: wait who told you that
Dude even @Lebgfinal knows and he’s delusional as shit. You’re obviously him stop the larp lol. Even @CoreSchizo @wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @IAMNOTANINCEL know

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, CoreSchizo, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
You are just another retarded attention seeker. I see you sperg out on TikTok like a faggot and it makes me cringe every single time.

Now you are on .org doing the same :lul:, do you like validation from males more than females?
bro i get 0 girls

bro i get 0 girls

Dude even @Lebgfinal knows and he’s delusional as shit. You’re obviously him stop the larp lol. Even @CoreSchizo @wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @IAMNOTANINCEL know
I’m not dballz nigga holy fucking I swear on my life :lul::lul: do you know what my actual TikTok account is

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ

i mirin his low inhib at least

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Is this another Larp FanPage

It's over you are capped at Mtn
i mogged you pretty hard i have to say

Vegeta perfect

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69 and Facecel
how are you kissless then?
I’ve never tried with women at all, I already gave up tbh. My oneisits break up and getting blackpilled at the same time crushed my soul

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah and Facecel
@GabachoCopium is an Amerindian like you he can teach you to emo maxx

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and GabachoCopium

is this actually him from that page? lowkey i refuse to believe it is, ain’t no way

• +1
Reactions: watah and N1666
How do ghetto mfs like these even get on these types of forums and have this type of awareness? @ElTruecel these are the types of guys I’d see with 4 kids in a Walmart with a fat latinx whore pushing the cart while he’s sagging his pants

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Alucard69, watah and 5 others
How do ghetto mfs like these even get on these types of forums and have this type of awareness? @ElTruecel these are the types of guys I’d see with 4 kids in a Walmart with a fat latinx whore pushing the cart while he’s sagging his pants
He claims he’s been blackpilled since 2016. Also btw he’s not the first I remember seeing some older posts of some ghetto fags on this forum.

I’m pretty sure @Growth Plate qualifies but he’s not truly ghetto naturally. He just lives around it he’s not super in tune with it.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I need to leave the house more to see funny couples

I need to leave the house more to see funny couples
You will leave your basement and see women being chad struck and will wanna go back in your basement

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
He claims he’s been blackpilled since 2016. Also btw he’s not the first I remember seeing some older posts of some ghetto fags on this forum.

I’m pretty sure @Growth Plate qualifies but he’s not truly ghetto naturally. He just lives around it he’s not super in tune with it.
-spic