wannabeslayer789
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2026
- Posts
- 3
- Reputation
- 0
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
nah bro its will make you a mid tier ugly nerdstart by not wearing glasses ever again
nah bro its will make you a mid tier ugly nerd
bro istg dont disrespect rei ever againView attachment 5701594
glasses make 99% of the population subhuman because it makes your eyes look way bigger than they are and it obscures your brow ridge. imagine if shinji wore glasses he would get bullied by asuka 10 times more
yeah frdont ask on this forum, this forum is just troll atp
You’ve got normal skin but bad bonemass bro the only thing you should do is hop on test and growth for now and start with some peptides bro or else it’s overI need help w the ascension fr
bro istg dont disrespect rei ever again
rei still hates shinji because he's not chad and instead loves his father. imagine getting familycucked by the clone of your dead mom. brutal stuff man don't be a free eva pilot in life
Should I bonesmash?You’ve got normal skin but bad bonemass bro the only thing you should do is hop on test and growth for now and start with some peptides bro or else it’s over
yeah, fibrosismaxxShould I bonesmash?
Yes u definitely shouldShould I bonesmash?
Where should I thodont ask on this forum, this forum is just troll atp